Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#2826 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 8:51 PM
I feel so bad for Samir, my oldest. I finally made his RI and IF real and discovered that she does not get the attractive company moodlet when he is around. She also has some weird traits (Insane, Over-Emotional, Computer Whiz, Irresistible, and Friendly). She also doesn't get wishes related to him, at all. I've never had a sim in a one sided relationship before. So I think I'm gonna have her "befriend" the maid and then move him in. He's a flirty, eccentric, kleptomaniac so sounds like a good match for Prima. Thus I can ensure unrelated sims for Gen 3. I'm also thinking of marrying Hesper, the other IF off outside the family as well for the same reasons.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2827 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 2:14 AM
New builds! I found some great inspiration online and put them to use. They're Chinese based and I'm probably gonna throw them in a small world and see how they function. I really like the idea of a courtyard for the homes and tried to make 3 classes .
The last one is a rebuild of one of the tombs in Shang Simla, hated that it was on a hill. Now its a spa/hotel.

LARGE PICS, better quality though i think! I take trash pics

Instructor
#2828 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:33 PM
The game managed to shock me by generating this random townie instead of the usual Fuglytown and/or Puddingville sims:

...and then it quickly remedied that by putting him in this fabulous formal outfit:

Scholar
#2829 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 11:06 PM
I post here a lot, I know, and my stuff is all super rough, unfinished, horribly conceptual buuutttt I made this and I really love it as of right now. I'll probably actually refine and play it rather than abandoning it like most of my stuff.

It's a small japanese-inspired fishing village. y'know something I neeeevvvverrrrrr do.
#2830 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 1:19 AM
Lysandre got sick of all the bull and took everyone to France. Giovanni explored a tomb, Ghetsis and Guzma did everything EXCEPT what they were supposed to, Maxie was a lush, and nobody went to bed on time. And then the game crashed. I hadn't saved.
Lab Assistant
#2831 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 11:18 AM
@pretenshus I wish I could 'love' your posts more than once. That village looks so gorgeous!!
Meanwhile, I'm building another highrise because in my quaint town, the mayor really wants some modern buildings no matter how much they stick out. :p
In terms of gameplay, once-revived Halie just became an elder and I really don't want her to go. She's spending her days drinking, dancing, tagging walls and getting scandalized. Attached is when she went to the fortune teller twice by accident, being a complete believer and non-believer at the same time. Right before that, she got this weird 'mind static' moodlet - anyone know what that's about?
Screenshots

omnis mundi creatura
Scholar
#2832 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 2:25 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 6th Feb 2018 at 3:26 PM.
Thank you so much! This is probably the height of my creations honestly. Can't wait to actually refine the town through gameplay and post gameplay moments like you and everyone else. - v -
Lab Assistant
#2833 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 12:59 PM Last edited by OrennaKhali : 7th Feb 2018 at 12:23 AM.
Current vision of map.

I have it loaded and worknig in game atm and it runs SMOOTH so far. Tho there's some bugs with household selection during start of new game on it.

Generally got lots of smooth over for landcape meeting lots boundry. Easy neough.

Pathing is okay so far i've seen.

there are some lots with which objects do not appear correctly ,will prolly have to fix that soon somehow.

Ooohhhh, so excited!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2834 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
I use Delphy's CUSTARD for this and it works well, at least on my install, which is running 1.67 from Steam. You can use it to open the sims3pack files and uncheck any content you don't want included with the install, then it will repack it as a new file for you.

CUSTARD can't find it. I see thumbnails of the stuff I want to remove, I uncheck it & save it. Load up the game & the gimp suits are still in the CAS list.
Site Helper
#2835 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:37 PM
CUSTARD cleans SIms3packs before you install them. If the CC is already installed you're going to need to get a bit more drastic about removing it.
First, remove it from every sim who is using it. Then uninstall it via the Launcher. Then, if you can find out the hex code name for it, plow through the alphabet soup in DCBackup and delete it there. (Or just clear out the DCBackup if you are never going to pack up anything that you want a Sims3pack attached to...)

If it is still there, check Crinrict's blog (and I never get that name spelled right, so it's probably misspelled there)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#2836 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
CUSTARD cleans SIms3packs before you install them. If the CC is already installed you're going to need to get a bit more drastic about removing it.
First, remove it from every sim who is using it. Then uninstall it via the Launcher. Then, if you can find out the hex code name for it, plow through the alphabet soup in DCBackup and delete it there. (Or just clear out the DCBackup if you are never going to pack up anything that you want a Sims3pack attached to...)

If it is still there, check Crinrict's blog (and I never get that name spelled right, so it's probably misspelled there)

Holy fusonova... do I really have to do that?! Well, I guess there are no any other easier ways to do it I suppose. I hope everything is fine because the stupid gimp suit was flagged for random by default so no sims in my game actually use them, but the game just loves to put it on any other sims in the game. Hope the save will be okay if I just remove these stupid outfits because I never use the damn suits myself, just the game keep giving it to sims when they randomly generate new outfits.
Scholar
#2837 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 11:22 PM
My sim, Yasmin, has been sleeping with Mahmoud Yavari and Jeffrey Dean and Jeffrey Dean finally found out and confronted her on it. Then Mahmoud started going steady with Esther Atkins who was seeing my other sim, Samir! Yasmin's relationship with Jeffrey Dean is tanked down to disliked acquaintance and her relationship with Mahmoud is at like 95% and romantic interest status! I can't just have Samir ask Esther to go steady either because he's still technically with his ex and so now I either have to have Yasmin declare herself and tank her relationship with Esther or let this be the status quo until they come back for next semester. By that time Samir and Prima will be officially broken up and Prima will have married someone else and moved out.
Scholar
#2839 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 2:58 AM
Current WIP. I tried a German Frankenstein again. Much more organized, however, it's basically the same setup as in Badger027's giant Praaven world. It certainly deserved its own little map!
Map is pixelsandcompany's Elmhurst
Lots are Badger027's.
Scholar
#2840 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 4:45 PM
The semester ended and both Samir and Yasmin made deans list had a killer party and went home to Story Brook Lite, or as I like to call it, Cabreraville! Once home, Samir felt that he owed it to Prima to come clean about his time at college with Esther. She felt betrayed, got very angry and broke up with him. Samir was broken hearted. Then, just to twist the knife, Prima befriended the maid, moved him in and promptly hooked up with him. Prima and Doug have been going at it like rabbits and not paying very close attention to birth control and now she's sick from "unknown causes."

Yasmin has been writing a lot and has a goal to earn $11,000 a week in royalties. She's been writing romance novels towards that ends using her exploits as fodder. She's also been going on fishing trips with her younger sister because they've both had fishing wishes locked in for a while. Ismail has finally mastered athletics, so I've plopped down Fort Salas Military Base and sent Doug (former maid, Prima's baby daddy) off to get a job. He's neat and brave so should make a good soldier. Meanwhile, Ahmed has mastered athletics and painting and is working hard on logic so we can have some police. Currently the town consists of a diner, grocery store, book store, park, cemetery, hospital, military base, and two families. Currently working on getting a third family, police station, and junkyard. (Mom and Dad moved out to a smaller house to have their late in life twins who just aged up to child. After raising 5 of their kids, I was done raising any more.)

Current plan is to have Prima reveal her pregnancy to Doug once she switches to maternity wear, then have him propose and have a shotgun wedding. Then I will move them out to their own little house which is decorated in a completely crazy way with space for 2 kids. Ismail will age up tonight and then I'm probably sending him off to University with Yasmin and Samir to meet someone. I had planned on just having Samir and Yasmin inviting people to Cabreraville and seeing who jived with who, but it might be more fun to send them all to college so I can focus in on each one before I decide who stays and who goes. This offer is not available to Hesper and Prima who will remain at home and be married off to made over service sims, so that I can start developing a town population.
Top Secret Researcher
#2841 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 3:03 AM
Marty finished mastery of the alchemy and science skills... has gotten the Age freeze LTW and will forever be a teenager. Got lucky while doing conversion spells and got supernovium, which he can clone.
Now he's out and about becoming friends with everyone in town, by throwing Friend potions at everyone. In short, the game is "over". He's got life, money and relationships mastered.
I really need to let him age and do an multi generational game.

Sims are better than us.
Scholar
#2842 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:58 PM
Ismail is now a young adult. I decided to continue making him look ridiculous, because everyone needs a hobby. He is now a Brave, Light Sleeper, Flirty, Virtuoso, with Commitment Issues. College is going to be a fun time for him.

With 4 days left before aging up to YA, Hesper has mastered inventing. Then I made a really lovely junkyard, if by "lovely" we really mean overgrown and full of trash, in Edit Town in the area that will be urban. Then I spiffed up the military base I put in a night or two ago, saved, and hit "back to game." 2 minutes in to gameplay and the game crashed. So my game of "find the problem file" continues.
Scholar
#2843 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:26 AM Last edited by Elynda : 4th Mar 2018 at 11:52 PM. Reason: adding image
Well, today being a very special day for little witches, I popped along to see my old friend Mildred Hubble and see how she was getting on with Skydome's new Enhanced Witches mod...

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
#2844 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 5:01 AM
Redid the layout of town AGAIN.... this time I'm sure it'll work out fine. Old locale simply didn't give me what I wanted. in regard to positioning.

Aside from that, making some progress on deciding and painting up the landscape and building/testing lots and such.

Screenshots
Scholar
#2845 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:35 PM
Damn Insane sims! After taking the longest time of any sim I've ever had, Prima finally realized she was pregnant and swooshed into maternity clothes. I seriously thought I was going to have a contestant on "I didn't know I was Pregnant" (actual show on American TV). In the middle of the night Doug, her boyfriend, rolled the wish to marry her. So I promised the wish and set about making it so. First, I had Prima announce the pregnancy then used the romantic socials to get them up to "extremely irresistible" and had Doug pop the question. And she refused. They're at full green and she is pregnant with his child, but nope. I could have her propose, but I want another name in the town. Right now everyone who lives there is a Cabrera and she's not genetically related to them (IF brought to life) so I want an easy earmark to know whether someone is related or not besides the family tree. It's bad enough that I'm contemplating second cousin marriage in the future without having random unrelated Cabreras in town! I haven't earned a city hall yet, so I can't have her do the legwork and then change the name. I guess I'll just have to have him keep proposing until she says "yes" even though it's really annoying.
Lab Assistant
#2846 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 4:03 PM
forgot to take out the midnight hollow themed lighting mod for my lucky palms save, and the result was accidentally kinda fuckin cool
Screenshots
Scholar
#2847 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 4:31 PM
I can't say I'd like playing in that world, but it does look cool in those photos.
Scholar
#2848 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 4:40 PM
I got Doug and Prima married last night! I had her propose and then him initiate the private ceremony and the result was a hyphen! I can live with a family of Cabrera-Mahers. They moved out to a little house in town across from Jabari and Dorothy Cabrera and their late in life twins. So now my house numbers 3 young adults, 3 teens, and 3 dogs. Tonight I'm going to pack the three YAs off to university and see how everyone looks there with the new default skin I popped in. I'm thinking of befriending the maid, moving her in, building a house, and moving her out first though. Maybe I'll have Yasmin call that firefighter and move him in too, pair him off with the maid and move them both out. If I keep it up, I won't have to worry too much abou second cousin marriage after all!
Lab Assistant
#2849 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:34 PM
This is Scout! I got immediately attached to her and I'm having a lot of fun playing in Moonlight Falls right now. I think I can say without contest Supernatural is my favorite pack. She's a vampire and an athlete, kinda solitary and a bit gloomy. Tends to isolate herself without realizing it. Also, i actually bothered downloading makeup and accessories (i usually always rely on EA content) and there's sooo much cool stuff out there... I had to stop myself before I went overboard.
Field Researcher
#2850 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 3:56 PM
@pretenshus
Omg i love this world,once again i find myself lurking in your creations!
Can i please ask again a link for the world?
Even for the lots if i dont find my self too daring!
Have a nice day ^^
Page 114 of 161