Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 5:10 PM
^ Other sims series' games didn't have that.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 8:22 PM
A realistic celebrity culture (not just for entertainment, but for the "top 1%" in general... after all, people like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet are hardly movie stars, but they're certainly still celebrities by most definitions!). As-is, you can take advantage of a few various perks and glitches to at least pretend there are certain Sims who are celebrities, but it's still far from being a cohesive system.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 11:51 PM
Lot traits seem cool.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 12:24 AM
I think the only thing I want from another iteration of The Sims is the extra interactions for older toddlers from TS4.. In TS2 I have difficulty getting them to interact with each other and with older children. (I don't have FreeTime so I don't have the Activity Table.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 1:58 AM
With AL toddlers can huggle each other - very cute.
Children (as well as all other sims) can play peek-a-boo with toddlers.
In my opinion these two actions build relationships quite fast. It is actually sad that EA did not put much thought into interactions right from the start.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 9:23 AM
TS3's separate fatness and muscle-tone CAS sliders so you could make a sim who was both fat and muscular at the same time.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#32 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I think the only thing I want from another iteration of The Sims is the extra interactions for older toddlers from TS4.. In TS2 I have difficulty getting them to interact with each other and with older children. (I don't have FreeTime so I don't have the Activity Table.)

Don't you have the doll house? I think that's a base game item. Place one and have the two toddlers play at it together, that will build relationship points.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2