Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:36 AM
Help! Custom Traits will not save in cas.fulleditmode?!
Hi MTS! First post here.
I was playing around with zerbu's Mod Constructor and I didn't really understand it too much. I made a trait and when I finished exporting it and putting it in my mods folder, I ran the game. Luckily, it showed up in CAS! :D
So I removed my Music Lover trait, and replaced it with the custom one I made, but after pressing the confirm button and going back in the game, it doesn't change anything at all. I tried changing Aspirations as well and there was no change.

I tried removing the trait altogether and just changed traits with the ones provided in game and there is still no change.

I am using testingcheats on and cas.fulleditmode

I also tried using Demeg's Reaper trait as well and the same thing continuously happens.

What can I do to make it so I can commit the changes to my Sims' traits?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 10:04 AM
Anybody got anything at all?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 8:03 AM
Bump. I hope this is ok to ask for.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:52 AM
I'm sorry I don't know why it won't save.. I just wanted to write to you and warn you of mod traits.
I have used many mod traits and all my sims drop dead some young as teens.. Some died of starvation, some died of being enraged by Bipolar 2 trait. I seen in my game young sims the game newly made drop dead as well. some sooner than others.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
I'm sorry I don't know why it won't save.. I just wanted to write to you and warn you of mod traits.
I have used many mod traits and all my sims drop dead some young as teens.. Some died of starvation, some died of being enraged by Bipolar 2 trait. I seen in my game young sims the game newly made drop dead as well. some sooner than others.

Dang. Thanks in advance. I guess my next question is, is there a trait out there that you know of that makes Sims have the Bored emotion? Or maybe an ingame function?
Currently I have to keep using testingcheats and so it's rather annoying.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:11 AM
You can download MC Command center you can change your sims mood and a whole lot more I would not play with out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
You can download MC Command center you can change your sims mood and a whole lot more I would not play with out

how exactly would i do that? I'm reading the website and don't see anything about mood changing! :o
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 2:52 AM
When you download the mod you can click on your sim and go to one of the tabs in that tab has change sims mood to positive or negative and has a list of positive and negative moods.. It may not keep the mood as long as you would like it though.