Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 7:39 PM Last edited by maddsim : 12th Mar 2017 at 7:53 PM.
Default Can't download MC Command Center?
Hi everyone!

So, last week I factory reset my laptop, so I of course had to reinstall the Sims. I started everything fresh, only carrying over my old CC. Well, I have the files for the MC command center in my Mods folder, but there's no evidence of it in my game (all my other CC, and my mod for no random water drinking, are working fine). So fine, I figured I'd just redownload it. The issue is that when I go to the link for it, MTS tells my I don't have permission to access it. When I go to deaderpool's page, only their "friendly invite to stay the night" mod shows up. I can't view it whether I'm signed in or not. Anyone know what gives?

Thanks!!

***EDIT***
Ok so I'm an idiot an forgot to enable script mods, so it's now working fine in my game. But I still have this issue of not being able to view the mod on MTS, and I know I'll eventually have to update it!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 7:59 PM
https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/ Scroll down past the Patreon stuff till you find the entry for the latest public release.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Locked thread