Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 3:59 PM
Default My cc still does not work after months from the update.
My sims 4 still does not work with my cc's I have done everything, taken the mod folder to my desktop, played offline, taken mods out of the folder even disabled the mods nothing is working. I really need help because I can't even take care my toddler without it restarting, this has been going on since the update for the toddlers. Can anyone help me please, I have barely been able to play and enjoy the came because of it. Please Please help me.

Thank you
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mjkv1234
My sims 4 still does not work with my cc's I have done everything, taken the mod folder to my desktop, played offline, taken mods out of the folder even disabled the mods nothing is working. I really need help because I can't even take care my toddler without it restarting, this has been going on since the update for the toddlers. Can anyone help me please, I have barely been able to play and enjoy the came because of it. Please Please help me.

Thank you

Have you tried repairing the game from the Origin menu. If that doesn't work the only thing I can think is to reinstall the whole game. Hope that helps.
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mjkv1234

Thank you

You write that you have "taken mods out of the folder even disabled the mods" but have you taken the Mods folder completely out of your game, and then started your game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
You write that you have "taken mods out of the folder even disabled the mods" but have you taken the Mods folder completely out of your game, and then started your game?

Hi, yes I have taken the mods completely out before, I know its the mods because I had taken them out before and the game worked fine. I have taken out bad ones and still nothing really. And thank you for the reply back.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
Have you tried repairing the game from the Origin menu. If that doesn't work the only thing I can think is to reinstall the whole game. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the reply back, and yes I have fixed it before on the orgin still nothing I guess sims just hate me lol. I may need to do that, do you know how I do that?
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:42 AM
Its obvious you still have an incompatible mod. You need to add a few back at a time (testing the game each time) its just a process of elimination. The only other option would be to remove the whole sims 4 folder (from my documents) then run the game and let it make a whole new set. Then start adding mods back in (testing between each addition). If that goes well then start adding your saved games, tray folder etc back into the game.

You may have a glitch somewhere else so by creating a whole new folder and adding things slowly back can actually help.