Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 10:39 PM
Default Resurrection
Hi, I honestly do not know which forum to put this in, whether the wcif or here, but I'm looking for either a mod or some other way within the game to resurrect a sim who has already died. I read that in the book of life the sim h as to be alive or something like that and then you have to kill them off? I accidentally had aging on in the hood, and a couple of my sims died that I don't think should have yet. There used to be a mod to resurrect a sim, but that is way out of date and doesn't work any longer. Is anybody able to help out? Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 9:21 PM
Default Ambrosia to bring back the dead
I recently had my first vampire combust within 2 hours of playing the game. I kept the urn in the house and waited several game playing days before she appeared in the house. Using MCCC I added her to my family, had the 10* gourmet cook make ambrosia, then had the ghost eat it. Voila back in the game. Hope this helps!
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 8:44 AM
You might need a No Ingredients needed mod to make ambrosia if you don't have the ingredients.