Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 1:45 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 20th Mar 2017 at 4:59 PM.
TS4 mod help!!!
i can not make any mod run in my game they don't work at all no matter where I downloaded them (it's either from here or tsr or tumblr)
they do come up in the startup list but they don't show up in the game. how can i fix that?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 3:33 PM
Check in the game options, under 'other' or something to that extent, that "mods and custom content" is enabled, also a good idea to make sure script mods are enabled as well - option should be found in the same UI as the CC and Mods option.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drake_mccarty
Check in the game options, under 'other' or something to that extent, that "mods and custom content" is enabled, also a good idea to make sure script mods are enabled as well - option should be found in the same UI as the CC and Mods option.

I've done all of those. its like out of all 200 and something CCs I got online one of them did show up I don't know what to do
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NazSound
I've done all of those. its like out of all 200 and something CCs I got online one of them did show up I don't know what to do

Take them all out. Some of them probably broke with the last patch. Run a vanilla test to be sure your game works.

Then you can add SOME files back in. Most people do it in halves, the 50/50 method. Put half in. If your game works, those are probably fine. Take that half out, and put the other half in.

What USUALLY happens is, one half (at least) won't work at first, and you'll have to half THAT batch again (and again, maybe...), narrowing down to find the bad file(s) you need to either update or drop.

You could try adding them back a folder at a time, if that appeals to you more than having 2 big batches of everything to work with.

Hope this helps!