Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 8:20 PM
Default Can't complete good vampire aspiration
So I've been playing with Caleb Vatore in my family and his aspiration is "good vampire". The final step of stage 4 is "don't drink without permission for 14 days in a row." I have been stuck on the 13/14 mark for a few in game days, it has now surpassed 14 days to over 16 but the aspiration has not been completed, no matter what it still reads 13/14. What do I do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 7:55 PM
This can be tricky. It has to be fourteen days in a row and there is a chance it could be bugged or glitchy. The easiest way I've found to handle these "don't drink without permission" or "don't drink deeply" requirements is to just hibernate the sim in a coffin until the requirement is met.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 6:42 PM
Hmm, maybe if it’s bugged, use cheats to complete it? I know you can use mccc but I don’t know how to type in the cheat through the control shift c command box. There is a cheat for it though!