Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2023 at 6:38 PM
SimPE Only Loads Basegame Items
I know the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step... but man, SimPE really doesn't want me to take that step. I have some mods in mind I'd like to attempt, but SimPE is only loading basegame items for me, and I'm not sure what else to try.

Currently trying the No-Install Version 0.73.44.37511. I also have No-Install 0.77.69.6, but it was giving me even more trouble.

I am playing the Ultimate Collection, installed via the Sims 2 Starter Pack, with Sims2RPC as my launcher. My Nvidia DDS Tools are installed successfully. If any additional details are needed, let me know.

Attached are images of how my file paths and system check look, and an ss of Object Workshop showing that only basegame items are loaded in the example category. I have replaced the xreg with the version for Ultimate Collection, which did help, as before it, even basegame objects wouldn't show.

I've modded old games before, but this is definitely the most trouble I've had with a piece of modding software ;-; Am I just overlooking something really simple and/or obvious?
Screenshots