Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 10:22 AM
Default Can this desktop run Sims 3 or 4?
Hi I have Sims 3 + Late Night, Generations and Supernatural and Sims 4. Just wondering if I can run them with these specs:

Intel Core i5 3.2 GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 720
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 1:07 PM
Maybe the base game, but even then not so well. The CPU is okay but the GPU is very weak and it's preferable to have more RAM than that.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 12:31 AM
I agree with ajaxsirius, however on low graphics settings they'd probably run. The graphics card is really your problem. Might want to look into upgrading to something like a Nvidia Geforce GT 750 or better. A GT 750 looks to be around $100 and would be a good investment. Down the road getting another 4 gb's of ram would help with future gaming.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 3:47 AM
Yeah, everyone else in this thread is right. Your CPU looks alright, but your GPU is going to be a real issue, even on TS4, which is built for potatoes. 4GB of ram would run it fine, but that's really the bare minimum you should be going for any computer these days.