Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 8:28 PM
Default WCIF - New Conversation Topics?
Somewhere I saw a mod that replaces conversation icons in the speech bubbles so sims can talk about different topics than usual, but I don't remember where and can't seem to find it now. Anyone know?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 9:20 PM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex5
Here is link https://keoni-chan.livejournal.com/36257.html

Thank you! That doesn't even look familiar, so I never would have found it. It looks awesome. I really appreciate it!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 12:58 AM
Question Please anyone my last installed is SEASONS the option to use in the files for me is BASE or PETS please which one should I use ?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Question Please anyone my last installed is SEASONS the option to use in the files for me is BASE or PETS please which one should I use ?

Use the PETS version. Pets made some distinctive changes to the engine and its the engine base that all EPs after use.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 3:22 AM
@HarVee Thanks for your reply, but actually I have tested both files for Pets and the Base Game, I have found out if you look at the Sims "Interest" panel all the new conversation bubbles are there, that Creator Keon converted from Sims 4 to 2. And yes the adults and children and teen when talking to each other or on the phone those "new bubbles" conversation do show up and they are super wonderful.

Now with Pets file installed you get NOTHING new from the Sims 4 conversion of new bubble conversation instead when you look into the "interest Panel" you will get or see what MAXIS have given us already in the game.
That is what I have found out with my last installed Seasons in my game. So really with the File of the "Base" game I get all the new Bubble conversation and it is really GREAT my family of Sims with children was using them all. this adds something new for me.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 4:52 PM
Easily confusled; are you saying that the base game one should be used, no matter what EP you have, and it will give you everything?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 1:42 AM Last edited by Simonut : 27th Mar 2019 at 2:02 AM.
@grammapat Sorry If I was not clear, ( NO ) ok I will explain again If you go to the post link in #2 under "Base Replacement" it shows all the icons that will be present if you download the BASE game package ( Conversion from Sims 4 to 2 )
Now my last Installed EP is Seasons in my testing I got mostly all the replacements icons for the BASE ONLY, if you go to the Sims INTEREST panel and click on "all" of the interests there you will see the NEW icon replacements.
But when I use the PETS package I got ZERO instead it was the same original MAXIS interest icons,it did not change over to the new replacements.

NOTE: This is how it was in my game with Seasons as my last installed, now maybe it is different for other depending on their last EP. The Creator Keoni in her package do have different downloads EPs to use. for this, Pets, FT, AP, AL
The best way to find out is do your own testing first check out Maxis interest icons so you know what they look like, then go back and put in the replacement you want to use then you will see the change. So for me with Seasons the Base work. With each EP she listed on the post Keoni show you the replacement icons for the EPs created for.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 9:29 PM
Thanks; I have all ep's so I will test it out.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 11:25 PM
@grammapat no need to test I've used this mod for months, I have all the folders installed: Base, FT, pets and AL.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 1:24 AM
I like this. Now it will be easier to know what they are talking about lol.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 2:29 AM
Actually, I installed all EXCEPT base game (just because I like um)

Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 3:37 AM
@grammapat and all I feel like an idiot, I was wrong I forgot to look into my Pet Dog name Wolf interest panel, and YES the new conversion interests are all there, I am so much playing the Sims so much I forgot to check their pets interest. So now I have place the Pets new interests along with the already base download, but so far I have not seen the new interest pop up. but yes it there. Gee I losing it in my mind lol.