Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 7:05 PM
Default Custom Quests?
Hi y'all!

At some point I read another thread discussing custom quests, and I think some had made attempts at it (grimreefer24601 e.g.)

I would really like to know more about how to make them, though I'm not sure I would be able to do it, I would love to look into it and at least try.

So my question is basically; is there anyone who knows something about it and would like to share, or perhaps even make a tutorial? (Like, really, that would be my dream )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 12:23 PM
You might like to chat with Chickieteeta. She would be the most knowledgeable TSMP&N modder on this subject who is still very involved and often present on this website. I rarely if ever read anything new from any other modder. Ah but wait, DeeDawg knows quite a lot on this subject. In fact, he and I have discussed it before, not overly long ago. Try making a request to him, as if I am not mistaken, he told me he was wanting to work on a new quest for this game. Likely you could make a PM to each of them.

Good Luck to you. And once you learn how to do it, even if it takes years, I surely will be here waiting for the moment you make it available for play!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 11:42 AM
Thank you for your answer and help, now I have more of a clue of what to do. ^^ It's probably not going to be right away that I message them, as afk life currently gets in the way I guess, lol.

But yeah, thank you, and I really hope some day to make one and publish it!