Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 3:16 PM
Default WCIF Specific Seasonal/Seasons-Ready Shrubs & Trees?
As some of you may be aware by now, I really love to have seasonal trees, shrubs and flowers for my game! I found some non-seasonal/non-Seasons-ready shrubs and trees which I really love, and I was wondering if anyone has ever made the seasonal.

I would love to find seasons-ready versions of phoenix_phaerie's Manor House garden topiary bushes. They would be evergreen, so they don't need to change with the seasons, but apparently these ones can't be covered by snow and flash blue when it snows. Has anyone ever made seasons-compatible versions of them?

I would also like to find seasonal versions of phoenix_phaerie's Manor House garden trees. I have seen seasonal 'hood deco versions of some of them (by quinndominion, found here) but I have never come across seasonal Build Mode versions.

I am also looking for a seasonal version of this crepe myrtle tree from Retail Sims. Crepe Myrtle trees change beautifully through the seasons in RL and are really rather stunning trees, and I would love to have one (or a few!) for my sims as well.

If anyone knows if any of these things exist I would love a link :-)