Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 9:28 PM
Default WCIF Child Ghost Fix?
Where can I find fixed animations for child ghosts, so they don't just teleport everywhere?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 9:48 PM
some chance of the animations being a problem in your game. most likely cause might be some mod/hack or some custom content.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 10:15 PM
As far as I know there is no fix for child ghost animations, but Cyjon's "Spawn Tweaks" stops them from spawning, so you don't see the broken weirdness: http://cyjon.net/node/188
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:24 AM Last edited by Boosterbear : 24th Feb 2018 at 6:17 PM.
Crud. I'm working on a music video involving the ghost kids, so that won't help me too much. Thank you though! I just wish I could find a fixed animation, cause I know i saw it /somewhere/ but I can't for the life of me find it again. I'm desperate!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 12:46 PM
Super late to this but did you have any luck finding that mod? I have the same issue and just like you, I could've sworn I saw a mod for it! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 2:25 PM
@Liahleinx3 earlypleasantview has fixed the ghost animation for children here :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 2:57 PM
@vegan_kaktus thank you so so much!