1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 6:19 AM Last edited by Simrecruit : 11th Apr 2011 at 6:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheHologramMan
Request to get my DynamicProfessions mod added to the list. This also replaces the need for the Legendary Traits as Fatal Flaws mod since you can just assign either directly from a menu option.

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...0&postcount=367

whooo fantastic! thank you

Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Wow, THM, very impressive mod :-) THat really opens things up gameplay-wise!

I agree, I was so thrilled when I read what THM mod does, its as if THM read our minds, wonderful job THM and thank you, and also a big thanks to you Srikandi for turning a thread into a mod zone with all of your Organizing, good job.

"This message has been deleted by mangaroo. Reason: please don't double post; it makes the edit button feel unloved" Sorry not intended, getting used to posting, see I can do it
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 7:32 AM Last edited by Simrecruit : 11th Apr 2011 at 7:57 AM.
Srikandi can you remove my link, I found a bug, cant repick quests with my keg ingame im im trying to fix it, but Ive added more mods to game maybe it clashing, sorry about that working on it, odd all I did was change the amount of servings.
Done... like Mangaroo said you can edit your previous post yknow Don't have to keep making new ones.

Sorry,
I found the problem, I edited the value rather than the serving, but I have installed the tool correctly now, I didnt add the wrap so it was hard to read, fixing the issue and Retesting againts quest picking.
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#53 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simrecruit
Srikandi can you remove my link, I found a bug, cant repick quests with my keg ingame im im trying to fix it, but Ive added more mods to game maybe it clashing, sorry about that working on it, odd all I did was change the amount of servings.

Done... like Mangaroo said you can edit your previous post yknow Don't have to keep making new ones.
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:58 AM Last edited by Simrecruit : 13th Apr 2011 at 8:18 PM.
Default More cask servings
Here are a few I have made nothing fancy but I thought I would share http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...d=1#post3497333
Mad Poster
#55 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 1:10 PM
For those using my Ambitions Unlocked mod, there is a new version2. Replacing the first one is MANDATORY.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 3:11 PM
Default Cannot "poke out" :)
Quote: Originally posted by ToRnado
nipples are good but don't poke out

It's a texture mod, there is no model geometry to make them stick out.
If you want that then you'd have to modify the game model's mesh.
Haa, hope that helps :p
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 5:13 PM
Thanks so much for the no pregnancy mod, Shimrod! Awesome.
Scholar
#58 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaineT
It's a texture mod, there is no model geometry to make them stick out.
If you want that then you'd have to modify the game model's mesh.
Haa, hope that helps :p

i no mod
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#59 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 2:09 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 12th Apr 2011 at 2:25 AM.
Now that we have a "Downloads" category in this forum, I'd like to suggest that everybody who has a mod they want to share should start their own thread with that category label :-) Then it won't be necessary to keep this thread up to date. Just label your download thread clearly so people know what your mod is :-) You can answer questions and provide support for your mod in your own thread.

Mangaroo's Advice on Categories: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439449

Anyway, farewell from this thread -- it's been fun :D
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 6:42 PM
Thank you for taking the time to create this compilation of all the mods!
Is there any chance you can also link to the thread as well as the download so we can see what the mod actually changes/does instead of just being able to download it?
Thanks again,
Sinister
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#61 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 7:35 PM
Sinister, when I started this list, most of the mods were linked from one monster thread where they were hard to find.

Now that we have a "download" category so that people can mark their mods as such in a way that's easy to find, you can just look for the thread :-) I won't be maintaining the links.
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 3:02 AM
Sinister, when I started this list, most of the mods were linked from one monster thread where they were hard to find.

Now that we have a "download" category so that people can mark their mods as such in a way that's easy to find, you can just look for the thread :-) I won't be maintaining the links.

Just me ?? I dont see a download tab or cat. for TSM just sim2 and 3 ....
transmogrified
retired moderator
#63 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aircondor

We also have a sticky with the subject "Use the Categories to find Downloads." I would start by reading that, if I were you.
Instructor
#64 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aircondor

On the main forum page, in the top bar (see attached image).
Screenshots

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:34 AM
is autobuydebug working in TSM 1.2.3? how?
Forum Resident
#66 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:45 AM Last edited by Winterhart : 17th Apr 2011 at 8:06 AM. Reason: Add more mods
Default More SimRecruits Mods
I just found SimRecruits Mods thread. It has TSMMoreCaskServings already posted here, along with 3 others.

TSMMoreInteractionQueues20
TSMNoMoreWhittle
TSMStoreSeedsInLarder

Thanks for keeping this list! :lovestruc

Just found some more mods here:

Downloads - Clothing Outfits Unlocked - Knight Outfits Included (UPDATED 14th April)
6 things unlocked.

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Theorist
#67 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingshan
is autobuydebug working in TSM 1.2.3? how?

I've been told that it works fine in 1.2.3. What do you mean by how?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gryndyl
Placed this in Medieval/Mods/Packages. Didn't seem to do anything...

Same. The male one seems to be working fine but my female skins look totally blank, no nipple, no hair, no anything.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 9:00 PM Last edited by EndlessSims : 22nd Apr 2011 at 9:26 PM.
We have a stickied "Mods" thread, but that contains a lot of mod-related discussion, so it's hard to find the actual mods, and not all the mods available are linked there... so I thought it would be useful to have a single thread with a mod list in the first post.

Please post in the thread if a mod needs to be added. I'll try to keep this post edited to be complete, until either there are too many, or we get a TSM download section at MTS. [Edit 4-10 -- I see I'm falling behind at times... users should check the thread for updates which may not have made it into this post.]

Please DO NOT post mod support questions, requests, technical discussion, and questions about mod installation here :-) There are various threads in this forum for those topics, starting with the sticky Mods thread. Rockerduck's guide to mod installation might be helpful too.

I'm linking to the site if there is one, otherwise it's a direct download link.

Rick:
NoIntro
DebugEnabler for 1.2.3
DebugEnabler for 1.1.10
Spell Fix

Shimrod:
Shimrod's TSM mods are all at The Simmer's Club. He's adding mods frequently, so keep checking Currently:
No Pregnancy
No Sleepwear
360 Lot Camera
Bookshelf More Books
Male Dance Anims Replaced
Ambitions Unlocked
Route-Fail Anim Replaced
Pregnant Walk Removed

Treeag:
TestingCheatsEnabled
Auto Disable Clothing Filter
Auto BuyDebug
Edit In CAS

Ridoo:
No Mosaic

Frigis:
Unlock All Achievements (see this thread )

Richdre:

Female default replacement skins with nipples and hair

TummyZa:
Male skin
More hairy male skin
(these are test versions, check mods thread for updates)

TheHologramMan

Add Profession Abilities (also includes functionality from Legendary Traits As Fatal Flaws)

SimRecruit
More Cask Servings (Updated!)

[SIZE=5]
Mod Tools
[/SIZE]

VelocityGrass

DTTB Converter: reads and writes the new binary version of the XML files.

Medieval CasPart Wrapper for S3PE : Enables S3PE to read TSM CAS parts resources, allowing for clothes/hair mods. There are instructions for converting TS3 clothing a couple posts below the linked one.

this one can not be loaded! Can not be found!

SimRecruit
More Cask Servings (Updated!)

I found this link ty!
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#70 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 2:44 AM
Yup, this thread is no longer being maintained. Current versions of Simrecruit's mods are at http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439620 :-)
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 3:48 PM
were do i put these do i need to make a folder?
Mad Poster
#72 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:32 PM
At the top of the forum there is a Sticky thread called How to Mod Your Game For Beginners. It tells you how to place mods in your game.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#73 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 9:18 PM
less hairy male skin leads to a 404. this saddens me.

I know my limits, but I am not limited by them.
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 1:49 AM
Hi, first off I'd like to say AWESOME! Now, I'd like to know if there were any skins like(idk if I can post links to other sites so I won't) some other sites but those sites require a subscription. For those sites have HQ skins(Not for males but females) Also, are there any news on "Male" parts yet? The male skin is very nice just would like the less hairy version to work as well as male parts.

P.S
What's with the testingcheatsenable.package when you can easily change the command.ini?
Field Researcher
#75 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryuzi
P.S
What's with the testingcheatsenable.package when you can easily change the command.ini?

Because as was noted in another thread (I forget which one), changing the Command.ini file may screw up the installation of future patches, etc..
Page 3 of 6