Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:46 AM
So I built Newcrest and filled it with all my fave sims, started playing one of them and took her to a nightclub. She was rather boring, just danced and got a bit drunk.

However whilst she was there, my Aphrodite sim appeared, she is the one I made to showcase the Aphrodite trait. Well, she dragged off Bako to a closet, then jeramaih to a woohoo bush and finished off with none other than Lily Feng 😳

I sat back and thought: I’ve created a monster.

As I have risky woohoo at 30% I will be interested to see if she is pregnant and then it will be a wait to find out who is the dad, or mum! 😊
Advertisement
Scholar
#1777 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:54 PM
I just finished building a house! I suck at building houses from my imagination. However, if I have a PHOTO of a house to go on, even without any idea of what the interior looks like, I can make a fairly similar looking house at least from the outside. I uploaded it to the gallery and I think it's pretty good.

I also downloaded this cat from the gallery LOL

As for what is happening besides that, just aging up toddlers one at a time -_-
Mad Poster
#1778 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:39 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 8th Mar 2018 at 2:41 AM.
Grumpy Cat sim FTW!

I played again after a long outage.

Mike crossed a line. I built the drowning pool. The Grim Reaper has been checking up on me, Dana and Alice. Mike has been released to the netherworld.

Either way, it was another tombstone in the backyard, my 3rd one on the lot and 4th overall. (I destroyed the first one to make doubly sure my doppelganger does not return or is remembered).

My only problem, however, is that the hair when "I'm" nude is that of Usagi's and I just want it to be a regular hair EAxis made to start with or any add on packs, not CC.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#1779 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 11:05 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 8th Mar 2018 at 11:51 PM.
Last night I noticed our cat Charlie (who is a real cat in real life too) decided to go out for night time zoomies (aka a midnight run). I never seen him do this before so I followed the path he took from leaving the house, all the way to the farthest beach/dock of Windenburg island, then back, to the other dock/beach, and back home. He never had any kind of activity in his queue that made him do this, he just started running. Finally, at one point he in his queue, his head appeared and it said "return to home lot" and so he did. It was the funniest thing but this sim version of our Charlie cat is so accurate. Charlie is an aloof and insane 12 year old cat who gets night time zoomies all the time.

This cat does typically "run around" each night (its an actual queued thing) but was completely different. I thought at first he was going to run away but the cat came back... (the very next day aaaawaaay)
Mad Poster
#1780 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 3:11 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Mar 2018 at 3:19 PM.
Alice moved out, so Dana and "I" have the house to ourselves. I got rid of two bedrooms, one belonging to my parents and the other to Mike.

Dana, in this simulation, resembles his Garth Algar character, because he in real life is starting to resemble the very character that made him famous.

Any time his shirt is off in Newcrest, you'll see he had his back tattooed with angel wings. (Story goes he got them for "me") but ever since "we" eloped, I forgotten about Bill. Then again, Bill was a jerk in both reality and the simulation. I find elitist guys to be a turn off.

Dana spent the majority of the session in a Flirty mood. So when "I" least expected it, he'd go in for the kill with a Passionate Kiss.

However, "I" began picking fights with Makoto Kino (aka Sailor Jupiter). Not the wisest idea because in reality, at my goal weight, I'm pretty petite. It's likewise for "me". Makoto, on the other hand, practices martial arts and is taller than normal for a Japanese schoolgirl, so, picking fights with tall, muscular strangers is not recommended, unless you want to limp away crying.

Either way, "we" left before it escalated any quicker.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Scholar
#1781 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:40 AM
Things took an unexpected turn in my game. With my previous family, the repairman came over and when he left I saw smoke coming out of him, and he looked dazed. He'd electrocuted himself. I then went to a new household. In the new household, something broke so we called the repairman and it was the same guy. He was still smoking. Suddenly the game pans over to the repairman....

He deyud

Colby gave the Grim a death flower and Grim brought the unlucky repairman back to life. I am a benevolent simmer!

Didn't plan for any of this, but ended up achieving "Hello Darkness my old friend" [Become friends with Grimmy]. Had a lot of laughs at this tonight.

As a side note, in this household, its an apartment-duplex and basically Colby and his wife live on the bottom, Kristopher and Elsa live on top. I think I mentioned before that I had a teenager marry a young adult and he became her caregiver and when she became an adult her relationship with him was "Daddy dearest." This of course creeped out some people but I laugh my butt off. Well. Kristopher and Elsa take this to the NEXT level. They married when they were BOTH teens. They moved in with his YA brother. He adopted them as caregiver. When Kristopher aged up, it sealed his relationship with Elsa as "Super sibling" and when he grew up he adopted ELSA as caregiver so when she grows up, he'll be Daddy Dearest and SUPER SIBLINGS. Can I get an achievement for creepy simmer?
Mad Poster
#1782 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:15 AM
Same couple, new day.

Dana has been sweet on "me". He give passionate kisses, caresses my cheek and kisses my hand.

Maybe I should check in on the Gundam Wing pilots.

Last time, I built them a house falling apart with cracks and holes in the walls, animal prints on the floor and bright, undiffused lighting.

Banned
#1783 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Same couple, new day.

Dana has been sweet on "me". He give passionate kisses, caresses my cheek and kisses my hand.

Maybe I should check in on the Gundam Wing pilots.

Last time, I built them a house falling apart with cracks and holes in the walls, animal prints on the floor and bright, undiffused lighting.

my sims are slaves of my godlike desires. currently i am demolishing city living world (the inside of the apartments) and building french/victorian palaces on the attics that allow me to do so. i have one sim and 7 cats and they are always happy. i even made the human sim to have a kid and both are sorcerers now.
Mad Poster
#1784 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by olc
my sims are slaves of my godlike desires. currently i am demolishing city living world (the inside of the apartments) and building french/victorian palaces on the attics that allow me to do so. i have one sim and 7 cats and they are always happy. i even made the human sim to have a kid and both are sorcerers now.

Actually, I wanted it to be a house that screamed "Have you seen my trash palace? Yeah, this place is wrecked!"

I haven't had much time to play due to my wacked out sleep schedule and having appointments to meet.

Banned
#1785 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Actually, I wanted it to be a house that screamed "Have you seen my trash palace? Yeah, this place is wrecked!"

I haven't had much time to play due to my wacked out sleep schedule and having appointments to meet.

excuse me but my palaces are top notch. nothing is wrecked or in bad shape. the interior of the apartments are tricky to take them from low end to high end but i managed to do so. it helps out if i delete the pipe line, the rat house and the drain that brings cockroaches.
Lab Assistant
#1786 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 10:05 AM
I sent my Sims Joshua and Shaun off to the Jungle. They went exploring and eventually found the Temple. Shaun was very tired and suddenly fell down in that weird position they get in when they fall down asleep and, to my surprise, he was naked. All his clothes disappeared. I have no idea why, but it was funny.
Lab Assistant
#1787 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 3:05 AM
My Sim started dating the hermit of Granite Falls, and decided to have a big wedding with all her friends. It went about as well as could be expected.
The bride had to bake the wedding cake herself, accidentally making the white and black cake before realizing you can't put a topper on it.
The caterer was just making plates of BLTs.
The guests weren't eating the BLTs, they were ordering chips from the bar.
One of the guests went into labor.
I still managed to get the gold medal on the event.
Scholar
#1788 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 12:27 AM
So I'm still playing the Redmond household. There are 7 members and one on the way. Colby and his wife Aahana had a baby who is now a toddler. His name is Byron. Colby met Aahana by chance at the library. She was a librarian. (She is now an author! YAY!) They hit it off and became fast friends so romance just kind of progressed and seemed natural. They will only have one child.

Then there is little brother Kristopher who was one of my games FIRST toddlers (but not the first, I'd say one of 3) when toddlers were first released. He dated and married Elsa Bjergsen when they were both teenagers. They held off having a baby, but this wasn't hard for Kris as he hates children. Kris was not so lucky. When he aged up from toddler to Child, it was while I was playing another household. He hadn't learned all his skills and the game gave him the trait of insane. Then when he had a birthday party to become a teen, this happened again when I was playing another sim, and the game gave him the trait of Hates Children. So his final trait I got to choose and it's Romantic . He is now a celeb mixologist.

Aahana nearly killed herself doing laundry. Funny thing is, she routed to safety after extinguishing herself, then she went to work (in new clothes, also singed) looking like this. Her hygiene was fine but she looked dirty.

Kristoper took Elsa out on a dinner date, to celebrate her birthday. He made the cake at home. She's finally a young adult. Finally, teenage and (young) adult kisses are awkward as heck. They don't blend well since the kissing styles are different. Anyway. Elsa had only one wish when she blew out her candles. (One whim) To have a baby with Kristopher.

Now they are expecting a child. Kristopher is feeling anxious about being a dad but he reluctantly felt the baby. He's doing all he can to try and be supportive and be a good dad.

Kristopher is one of my favorite non-self-sim-family sims. Possibly because I named him after my cousin (Who died in 2007 at the age of 27) or because I've played him since he was a toddler. But either way, it's nice to see him have a baby of his own.
Mad Poster
#1789 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olc
excuse me but my palaces are top notch. nothing is wrecked or in bad shape. the interior of the apartments are tricky to take them from low end to high end but i managed to do so. it helps out if i delete the pipe line, the rat house and the drain that brings cockroaches.

Actually, I wanted a house I built to look like it needs some work.

Scholar
#1790 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 5:50 AM
Kristopher and Elsa had their daughter! Named her Heidi. Since Bjergsen is likely Danish (Like me!) the name seemed fitting. Heidi is common in Scandinavian regions.

Lab Assistant
#1791 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:22 PM
So, Grim is a young adult, at least in my game. That sort of surprised me - I rather expected that he would be a bit older. Anyway, after reaping Ciel, who died of old age, he 1) Washed his hands (Apparently, reaping is dirty work. This did nothing for the oily smoke he leaves in his wake, and I'm quite certain that he's violating the emission standards of most US states, Canada and the EU.) 2) Started the wash. This would have been more helpful if he'd picked up the laundry Ciel dropped when he showed up.

Then, I got the 'can't save while a Sim is aging up' bug, and this time, waiting for it to play itself out did not work. So, Ciel is going to have to die all over again. (Fortunately, I always save when I put my Sims to bed at night, and Ciel died in the morning, so I didn't lose much.)
Scholar
#1792 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 11:52 PM
So I am playing Graham and his wife Abigail. Abigail is big sister to Kristopher and Colby (above). The teen boy between them pictured is Graham's younger brother Elliot, whom he raised from toddler, on his own. Graham and Abigail have two children together, Caleb and Annabelle.

Eating a meal together! Quite possible.

Annabelle has a close relationship with her Grandpa Gavin who comes over almost everyday to take care of them.

Elliot started dating Olivia (Spencer Kim) Lewis

See the mug floating above the shelf? I resized this china cabinet because it's HUGE and seems to only fit in houses with high walls. I resized it to smaller with the [ but the game still think's its regular height so the mug when placed is in the original shelves position. I don't get why this cabinet had to be so tall originally. This height is perfect. I mean everything inside of it still looks normal sized AND the cabinet is still taller than the sim. This house by the way is a replica of my own house.

How cute that Annabelle could select her grandpa to put her to sleep. I never had grandpas so it filled my heart with blood.

The cat leapt from the food location to the fridge! That's quite the feat.
Lab Assistant
#1793 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 7:50 PM Last edited by craftyplumbob : 9th Apr 2018 at 2:08 AM.
I recently started the 100 Baby Challenge out of boredom of TS4:

Everything was going as expected, same-old basic-TS4-gameplay. I will admit that raising 3 children from babies-toddlers is a pretty challenging thing with a single sim! Still, nothing truly unexpected from this game.

Until suddenly...

An angry Vivian Lewis ghost decided to wander onto my lot and knock over my trash can.

But it didn't stop there...

She decided to break in and smash my toddlers' dollhouse!

None of my sims even knew her. So I'm wondering what exactly triggered this scenario to occur?

I'm going to assume this is not by design? Either way she seems pretty pleased with herself. I'm not complaining either, at least it's not the usual monotonous gameplay I get from TS4.
Scholar
#1794 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by craftyplumbob
None of my sims even knew her. So I'm wondering what exactly triggered this scenario to occur?

Could your lot have the haunted trait?
Lab Assistant
#1795 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Could your lot have the haunted trait?

I don't usually use the lot traits, I just forget that they exist sometimes.

Nope, nothing assigned to the lot. It hasn't happened since so I'm not really bothered by it. If it does I may have to take a look at my current mods.
Scholar
#1796 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 8:51 AM
Crazy!! You'll have to report here your findings.

Speaking of findings.

BIG update on Elliot and Olivia. He was a teenager, and he aged up on Friday. By Wednesday he was a married man and a father. LOL. His wife is Olivia. They got married at the Romance festival.

Here is the thing though, I didn't tell them to try for baby. I have MCCC (Master controller) with 1% of risky woohoo/unplanned pregnancy. And guess what! It happened for a second time in my game to them! I didn't plan for them to have a baby right away, I thought, if they have one it will be unplanned. After the 3rd woohoo she was pregnant. :D

And their daughter is actually black! Some (a lot of actually) of my biracial babies are more white passing. It's nice to see baby Vanessa take after her mom.

I have a feeling she wont be as dark as she appears here, because some of my darker looking babies were not as dark as toddlers?
Lab Assistant
#1797 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 4:15 PM
My heir for the plum generation of my not so berry challenge was just born. I'm just as surprised as him that I made it this far
Theorist
#1798 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 5:05 PM
their daughter is actually black! Some (a lot of actually) of my biracial babies are more white passing. It's nice to see baby Vanessa take after her mom.

I have a feeling she wont be as dark as she appears here, because some of my darker looking babies were not as dark as toddlers?

The reason for this is because EA only made 3 skintones for babies, so sometimes it'll be one shade too dark or light to fall under one of the skintones and go to the next one which makes them look a hell of a lot different than they're supposed to. Why EA did this I have no idea. Well, besides the obvious laziness of course...
Scholar
#1799 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
The reason for this is because EA only made 3 skintones for babies, so sometimes it'll be one shade too dark or light to fall under one of the skintones and go to the next one which makes them look a hell of a lot different than they're supposed to. Why EA did this I have no idea. Well, besides the obvious laziness of course...

OH! That makes sense then. Well I'll have to post a pic after she's become a toddler to compare her skin.

Quote: Originally posted by Vermin
My heir for the plum generation of my not so berry challenge was just born. I'm just as surprised as him that I made it this far

May I suggest IMGUR for your pic? photobucket doesn't allow hotlinking anymore
Theorist
#1800 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:24 PM
May I suggest IMGUR for your pic? photobucket doesn't allow hotlinking anymore

I actually use Discord to host all my images now. I spam them all to one friend and tell him he's my cum photo bucket. Then I open them from there and copy the link. lol.
Page 72 of 104