Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

deadhead_kay

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 3396 (Who?), Viewed: 159733 times.
Page 117 of 136
Test Subject
#2901 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:39 PM
I started playing an old family I haven't played in a while. Three elders, two adults, a child, and a toddler. The three elders are triplets, Julia, Henry, and Christopher. Julia's daughter Christabel [like the poem, got the name from a Nightwish song] is married to Ezra and they have child Michael and toddler Victoria. Ezra comes home from work, goes to the master bedroom where Julia is on the computer and Henry is teaching Victoria to talk. Christabel is at work for another two hours and Michael is at school for another hour. I leave them alone for a little bit and switch to Michael as he gets home from school and have him do his homework. Henry suddenly appears downstairs, so I think he put Victoria down for her nap. NOPE! I get a cinematic where Julia is woohooing with Ezra just as Christabel comes home! Christabel autonomously goes upstairs to feed Victoria and catches her husband in bed with her mother. She breaks up with Ezra and is furious with her mother. Ezra now owes Child Support and just to rub in how good she has it, Christabel married a really ugly guy who's two days older than her.

All's fair in love, war and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Scholar
#2902 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:00 AM
As I'm currently back in my latest iteration of Pleasantview, this could work in that thread too! But I'll likely go into more detail here...

Nina is continuing to be the most neglectful mother I think I've ever seen, leaving sister Dina to teach both her own twins Abigail and Gabrielle and Nina's daughter Laura their toddler skills. All three girls are potty-trained, but Laura is lagging behind her cousins in the walking department. How Dina is managing to do all of this whilst holding down her career in Music and studying for promotion I don't know!
Nina had another fling with Don Lothario, who dropped round unexpectedly, but no chimes this time around. However, it was rather creepy how afterwards Don went and bathed Gabrielle on his own, especially as she's not his daughter (her biological father is Mortimer Goth) and that was the first time they'd even met!
Dina has accepted that Mortimer has found and remarried Bella, so is setting her sights for a new husband elsewhere. At the moment though, she's drawing a blank. Maybe Malcolm Landgraab is available?

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2014 page
Instructor
#2903 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:31 AM
From the Sheffield hood:

Ross Whippler waited until the schoolbus was out of sight, then threw his homework on the ground and stomped on it. "I can't do it!" he screamed. "I can't do it, I can't do it, I CAN'T DO IT! I'm just stupid, OK? I can't do it!" He ran into the house, intending to hide his head under his pillow until he was grown up and nobody expected him to do homework ever again. But his bedroom door caught on something as he pushed it open, and when he went to kick whatever it was out of the way, he realized there was a brand new easel standing there.

An easel! He'd always wanted one, but his parents had always said it was too expensive. That was because they'd been on the dole since they'd dropped out of university. But then his mum had begged her friend to get her a job, and they'd moved here, to this nice little bungalow. There was a set of paints by the easel, and a water pot too. Scrubbing his face clean with the back of his hand, Ross picked up a brush, dipped it in the water, thought for a moment, then chose the blue and began to paint -- a Blue Llama, like the one in the stories.

Soon he was so engrossed in his painting that he forgot about everything else, until his mum knocked on the door and stuck her head in. "Nice llama," she said. She held up his slightly damp, creased and muddy homework book. "I found this outside. Do you want some help?"

"I can't do it," Ross said sullenly.

"Yes, you can," she said. "Come on, I'll show you."

It was weird, Ross thought, how nobody ever had time to help him with his homework when they were on the dole, but now Mum had a job, she suddenly had time for it. So he plodded through to the kitchen table with her, and they did the homework together. Sure enough, it really wasn't that hard after all; it was just not knowing where to start that had been the problem.

After his homework, Ross went to bed for a nap, and woke up to a really mouthwatering smell of cooking. No instant meals from the fridge tonight! Mum had decided to celebrate the new house and new job by cooking a turkey leg, with gravy and potatoes and peas and carrots. It was the best meal he'd ever had. As he went to bed that night, he asked the Blue Llama to make sure things would always be like this now.

The next morning, he set off for school with the confident air of one who has done his homework and is ready to take on the world. Watching him go, Ellen shuddered to think how close she'd come to losing him. He was a great kid, and he deserved a much better mother than she had been all these years. She vowed she would do better from now on.
Scholar
#2904 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:49 AM
The Morgan household wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be with all four babies. But babies are easy, its the toddler stage where it gets difficult. Lucky for me I have exactly four adults in the house so everyone gets a toddler to teach them their skills

With four babies in the house Aubrey used up her vacation days and retired (It was just a job to give her something to do) since she'll be helping her daughters out with the babies. Aubrey is nothing but excited to have more grandchildren, her LTW was to have 6 kids but only had five. Kind of funny how all the daughters managed to have their kids around the same time. Avery having returned from college, Kaleah during college and their little sister Margot who's in high school also just had a baby. (She moved out and married her baby daddy)

Because of the future chaos, Kit will be moving in with his brother Sebastian who also has a son around his age. It'll not only be easier on me but I can focus better on his wants when there aren't four toddlers to take care of lol. Plus he'll have more fun being around his nephew vs being in a house full of rotten baby bottles.

By using up her vacation days and having help from her mom Kaleah managed to finish law school but hasn't been able to find a job in the field yet.

The session ended by celebrating all the babies' birthdays. As of now they all resemble their fathers lol hopefully they look like their mother as they get older.
Lab Assistant
#2905 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:52 AM
Romance sim Leo Hartnett graduated from college a while back and got married to Ethel, his high school sweetheart -- it's complicated -- but he's still drawn to the chase. A part of him (ahem) still wants to reach that milestone of Woohoo with 20 sims that he swore he'd get to in college. Just two to go and he'll be there. What his wife doesn't know won't hurt her, right? And he's being such a good sport about raising her sister's twin babies while her sister is in school.

Stressful, that. A nice vacation would be just the thing. So when they both rolled wants for one, Leo hired a nanny, they packed their suitcases, and off they went. On the second day, Leo was still full of energy after their first outing while Ethel was exhausted and went to lie down for a nap. The perfect opportunity! He goes to the hot spring and who should be there but a group of three ladies on a girls' trip together. He attempts to flirt with them each, one by one, and gets shot down, one two three. No problem, he thinks; they must be shy. He manages to draw the cutest one away from her friends and engage her in a long conversation, to build a rapport -- surely NOW when he amps up the flirting, she'll respond? Nope! She actually seems quite irritated with him for not being able to give it a rest.

Poor Leo! Guess that's what you get when you interrupt a ladies' bonding outing. Next time, he'll have to pick his target more carefully.
Field Researcher
#2906 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:34 AM
I tried to use Pescado's LotSyncTimer to change the day of the week and it caused... an issue.

Bella Goth's started spawning like mad! Don is thrilled!

I am just glad this is a testing Hood.
Screenshots
Inventor
#2907 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:35 PM
Generation 3 is going well! The two sets of twins are now children, and thankfully all get on well together. The youngest is now a toddler so only four more Sim days of nappies until generation 4! \o/
Lab Assistant
#2908 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:10 PM
In the house I made of me and my family, my selfsim and my brother are struggling with sleep and homework, and for some reason the parents keep being attacked by the super nice sim who lives next door. The pets keep destroying the furniture too, it's complete chaos and I love it.
Mad Poster
#2909 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:58 PM
In Bellefleur, Kaylynn Broke has finally accepted the fact that her husband isn't coming back. He left her yet again for Mary Sue Pleasant. However, her adoptive mother, Bella Goth, isn't quite so accepting, and tomorrow will be demanding the immediate repayment of her loan to Beau that he used to buy the house he and Kaylynn lived in.

Bella's going to demand all of $40,000 be paid back, and sent to his family. Bella will take the loss on her taxes, but at least Kaylynn will have the money to send their children to college.

The fun part is that Mary Sue is going to provide Beau with the money. Not that she's exactly broke..she's been profiting handsomely by having private business interests while Mayor. Of course one must remember that Beau had first begged Bella for the money to move out from Mary Sue's into his own place. Beau's going to have quite the time explaining to Mary Sue why he suddenly owes money to Bella Goth. Needless to say, he won't be disclosing that he and Bella had a brief affair while he was separated from Kaylynn...

And: Don Lothario has married his long-time love, Jan Tellerman. He proposed to her during their vacation to Twikkii Island. Even though she's a romance pixel, she accepted and they were married the same day they got back from their vacation. The happy couple has absolutely no plans for a family. Don's got 7 children and Jan has no interest in any. She's on a mission to bed as many men as she can-but marriage can put quite a crimp in those plans.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Lab Assistant
#2910 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 2:05 PM
Elgin - Round 6

Elgin's only teacher, Greer Lusk is having problems raising her own children. Her quads, Martainn, Mars, Gregg, and Gregor all hate each other. They fight each other multiple times a day. Greer's oldest son, Matiland, just stands back and watches his siblings choke one another. Secretly, he can't wait to become an adult during round 7, so he can get away from the chaos. He loves his family, but doesn't understand why his siblings are such demons.

Greer considers herself helpless, as she watches her children bully each other. She admits she didn't spend enough time with the quads, when they were babies. She was just too tired to take care of their wants. Maybe if she wasn't so selfish back then, they would be currently happy.

On top of her children running wild, Greer is also having trouble paying bills. Her weekly salary of $660 + $375 in child support isn't enough to cover the bills. The repoman made a visit, taking the family's only computer. She can't take out a loan, because she doesn't meet the minimum income requirements. She could lie to the mayor, saying that school needs another grant, taking the money for herself instead. That won't work, because all grants are currently on pause. Greer might have to consider some intervention from her extended family, if her issues continue.

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Mad Poster
#2911 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:05 PM
Poor Greer. She's in a really tough spot. Maybe when Maitland turns to teen, he can get a little job to help out.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Mad Poster
#2912 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:31 PM
Maybe Greer needs to marry rich She could always kick the fortune sim out again later.

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Lab Assistant
#2913 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Poor Greer. She's in a really tough spot. Maybe when Maitland turns to teen, he can get a little job to help out.

She really is. Being a single mother of 5 children is really hard. And being a teacher doesn't make it any easier.

Matiland is a teenager. He's a Pleasure sim, so wanting to get a job is out of line. It's all about dancing, dates, and taking on the phone for him. *sighs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpetro
Maybe Greer needs to marry rich She could always kick the fortune sim out again later.

Not a bad idea, unfortunately, the only rich sim in Elgin is a heterosexual female.

Lab Assistant
#2914 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 5:38 PM
Theo Wong had one more day left as a toddler. His sister Ruby just became a toddler.

This is the family I had previously mentioned hadn't had a new descendant in 150 births, and then had a baby boom. Those baby are mostly toddlers right now. I had an idea to have a "Mommy and Me" party with the 6 mothers and teleport all the Wong line toddlers over: Theo, Kaia, Amelia, Ruby, Ezra, Jude, Wren, Cora, Beatrice, and Caroline.

That's 10 toddlers, for those keeping track at home. And since all but one have black hair- confusingly identical. I used maxmotives for the first time ever, then set up potties and activity tables. There was lots of huggling. The kids all met each other and the moms all stood around chatting. Worked out well and looked super cute. And when the party was over, they all toddled home. I only wish I'd remembered to get screenshots instead of in-game pics.

Turquoise Dragon
staff: senior moderator
#2915 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:59 AM
I am redoing the public phones in the empty version of Aileen Landing. I have already begun making sims for it. I will probably make another folder for the populated version to keep them separate.

This has glass walls, and glass roof, and 2 phones back to back with glass flooring that glows green from the sky I made a special chrome recolor for the world. It uses Lunie's default phone.

Test Subject
#2916 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:24 AM
Default My Sims 2 Pleasantview Family! (a new beginning!)
Hello Simmers ,

Before I wasn't starting playing the maxis families for years!
Why? -Because I did not want to change them, change the start. My Sims Families that I play are always married and they have kids. Everyone is going to the private school... They are gonna make 1,0 graduation average; Everytime!
I wanted something new and so I planned to start playing the maxis families, wtihout creating slef-made Families; everything is staying in Pleasantview how it is-> marrying NPC's and so on (it bothers me that the NPC's haven't ancestors, because I LOVE family trees and genes, it's dammm intresting).

If I knew how to upload photos here in modthesims, I would post it to let you know how the children are looking!

I have also a question, can my simmers inherit of their great-grandmother and great-granfather?
Because Cassandra got just one daughter in my game (I let her just get one) and I do want that her grandchildren inherit the apperance of Bella Goth.

Thankyou in advance!
Mad Poster
#2917 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 11:55 AM
I've discovered a family I hate as much as the Ramiswamis and the Bells. The Wans. Boring.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Turquoise Dragon
staff: senior moderator
#2918 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:22 PM
Yes they can inherit back. I don't know if the facial structure will be retained that many generations (unless it was the dominant one to begin with) but hair and eyes color can for sure go back.
Scholar
#2919 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:16 PM
After trying a dating site and using a beauty wish spell, Tara Kat still hadn't found Mr Right. The wish prompted her best friend Amin Sims to try his luck in the love department, but when it wore off they realized that "just friends" was the right way to go. The chemistry just wasn't there, no matter what they did. She had managed to meet Tank Grunt and Ajay Loner, but Ajay was already taken and Tank hated her cats, so those were dealbreakers in themselves!
As a final resort, Tara went more low-tech and hunted through the newspaper, her eyes falling on a "lonely hearts" column:
23yo blond male searching for Ms Perfect.
Wanting friendship, romance and possibly more, must love animals
Phone [number] to meet up

Well, this was different - all of the guys thus far had been dark. Maybe Blond Male would be The One?
Picking up the phone, Tara dialed the number, hoping not to sound too desperate, and was put in touch with Benjamin Long. They became friends very quickly, and upon their first meeting turned out to have chemistry in spades; a crush came soon after.
While they're not yet engaged, married or anything else yet, they have already enjoyed a "bit of fun" in bed, and things are looking promising for this pair!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2014 page
Alchemist
#2920 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:40 PM
My Challenge did go up! I'm excited.

(I think the Nanny and the Butler actually have a competition going on to see who can potty train more toddlers in the household: she's ahead because she got the memory, but they're both always sticking them on the potties.)
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
#2921 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 11:57 PM
I just had the most annoying thing happen. I was playing the Aspir Family - currently Elizabeth, Victor, their son Andrew, and Victor’s alien son Sirius - and it seems as if Pauline came over during the night to play with the train set. Then I see that the train set has caught on fire.

In true Sim fashion, all of them go to scream at the fire (except for Elizabeth, I was able to get her to call the fire department eventually), and Sirius catches on fire and dies. For some reason no one can plead for his life (it wouldn’t even let me click on the Grim Reaper), so I use the genie lamp that’s still in the house to resurrect him.

Now he’s a zombie :/

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
My favourite premade Sims: Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker, Lucy Burb, Stella Terrano, Frances J. Worthington III, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt.
Scholar
#2922 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:40 AM
i think there's a modded potion that turns zombies back into original sims.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Top Secret Researcher
#2923 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 12:35 PM
Smonaff made the de-zombification potion.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=209590
Lab Assistant
#2924 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:10 PM
Elgin - Round 6

Nevin:
Mayor Brid Nevin held the weekly town meeting to introduce her newly turned adult son Boyd; Whom will be replacing her when she retires. Most of the town already knows Boyd from relations or school, so introductions didn't take long. The meeting was going seemingly well, until Boyd's oldest sister, Sineag decided to give a romantic hug to her boyfriend, Tulio Guerra. Sineag didn't that Tulio had another girlfriend, who was nearby. Of course, a slap session between Tulio and girlfriend #2 stared.

A few hours later dessert was served, and the drama continued. Tulio, who already anger one of his girlfriends, decided to anger the other, by flirting and falling in love with the newspaper girl. Sineag went into a deeper depression, as she watched her first and only love intertwined with a girl with badly bright textured clothes. The only reason why newspaper girl was even at the meeting was because I wanted to hook her up with Boyd. I totally forgot that she had a fling with Tulio in round 1.

Boyd had his sights on higher heights, anyway. He followed the richest sim in Elgin, Fiona Ferguson into the office, and gave her his first kiss. I don't think that Brid's little fortune heart wouldn't take it, if the first thing her son did as mayor, was married a millionaire.

The rest of the meeting went without any further issues. As everyone was leaving, Brid reminded them that taxes were due before the end of the week.

Lusk (2):
The second generation of Elgin continues to grow as the 30th resident of the town was born. Gonzalo Lusk, was born in a bathroom at 3am. His mother Gormlaith is happy to be given birth to him, as he was causing her to be very tired. Sleeping is fun to do, until you have done it for 3 days straight.

Gormlaith had some more business to handle involving Gonzalo. She needed to break up with his father, Tulio. Gormlaith and Tulio have been with each other for a few rounds, but made their relationship official last round. Gormlaith decided to call it quits, after Tulio embarrassed her at the latest town meeting. Gormlaith knew he had other women, but did he have to show them off in front of the whole town? Gormlaith felt her self-confidence increased as she told Tulio that it was over between them. Gonzalo wasn't too pleased about the breakup, but he'll understand once he's older.

Lab Assistant
#2925 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:52 AM
The Olhauser family is growing! Natasha had another baby -- they thought about naming him Nat after Melvin's brother Nathan, but that might have gotten too confusing, so they went with Nolan instead. Toddler twins Owen and Olivia had their birthday and will be starting school tomorrow. So of course as soon as they were both in bed, it was the perfect moment for Natasha to drop the trash all over the kitchen floor and wander off to hop in bed with Melvin ... and get pregnant again!

(ACR is a trip and I don't know why I didn't install it sooner.)
Page 117 of 136