Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 2:46 AM Last edited by SeeMyu : 9th Sep 2012 at 1:31 PM. Reason: made the images smaller
Default le Nikon D3100
So I recently invested in a Nikon D3100 and I cannot explain to you how much I love it. The kit lens that came with it isn't that great.. but the quality of the images is just.. I love it.

I didn't think the Creativity forums had a photography category, mostly because I only saw sketches and poems (which I love equally). But I thought I'd share some of my pictures that I have taken with this wonderful camera.

I put them in spoilers, just to be friendly.

I hope you liked them

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 7:38 PM
They're all beautiful pictures! I take it you're a photographer. :D
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 12:49 PM
Wow, SeeMyu, the photos are amazing! I'm thinking of buying a Nikon D3100, but I can't decide between that and the D5100. Now I'm leaning towards the D3100 :D
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ella_in_wonderland
Wow, SeeMyu, the photos are amazing! I'm thinking of buying a Nikon D3100, but I can't decide between that and the D5100. Now I'm leaning towards the D3100 :D

Thank you! :D

Nikon D5100 is tons better. It has the same features, but more! (Even a microphone jack, when the D3100 doesn't have one).

Though, the D5100 is a little more expensive.

Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:41 AM
I have returned with more photos!

These are some I captured while in Panama City Beach. The others I just captured not too long ago.

Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 3:54 PM
I'm into photography myself and I think these look really great

You certainly have that creative flare. I have been told it doesn't make too much difference which DSLR you buy because they all offer similar quality but just a few extra features. In my opinion a huge part of photography is creativity, and you've got it!

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 9:41 AM
good lens i think... difficult to say because i cant switch to full resolution picture. 2K or 4K will be nice
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 10:27 AM
eeee we have the same camera OP! Bird is my pet budgie Sonny and the flower is a marigold.

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

wanna email me? hit me up with a message and we'll exchange email addresses.