Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 8:24 PM
Default SimPE - any way to get a file to open in the existing window?
This is probably a really stupid question, but I've recently decided that I'm going to organise my wallpaper and hide them from the catalogue as best I can by removing the value from the subsort string. To do this, I'll need to edit every single wallpaper file, one by one. I have 5010 of them. As you can imagine, this is very boring. And then I'm going to do the same thing with my floors because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Right now, I have a SimPE window open on one half of the screen and a Windows Explorer folder open in the other and I'm dragging each new file into the program. I'm pretty sure things would go much faster if I could just double-click each file and have it open in the program, but doing that just makes a new copy of SimPE open. Is there any way to change this or am I going to have to suck it up and carry on doing what I'm doing?