Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2015 at 1:01 PM
Default A little something to show improvement...
I had been going through my old drawings from as far back as 10 years ago.

Here is a picture I did on Mother's Day 2015 of me and my parents in Kazuko Tadano's style adhering to Naoko Takeuchi's style in character design. (The former is an anime character designer and the latter is the creator of Sailor Moon. Kazuko is the character designer for the first season of the 1990s anime based on the manga.)

We're kind of round, but my parents have been losing weight, I've been growing my hair out (I'm in the center) and yes, I actually have hair that short. I have been wearing wigs for the past 2 1/2 years. I realized I have medical science on my side with vitamins in that I am vitamin-deficient due to my eating or lack thereof because my mother scares the ever-loving shit out of me if I cook. I'm actually taller than my mother IRL, but this is just for practice.

What do you think?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)