Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 4:35 AM
Default Who else loves fires?
When I play with my big sister's old Sims games, I love creating mayhem. Hope this don't sound perverted, but one time I burned up a whole family of six in a fire. Anyone else have any awesome fire stories?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 10:07 PM
Does putting only fireplaces on my houses and waiting the sims die by fire of the fireplace or of the needs counts?

"Change my dear, and it's seen in a moment too soon"
- Sixth Doctor
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 5:40 PM
Grills inside is my favorite thing.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 6:14 AM
I put them inside small enclosed spaces and make them set off fireworks inside them. It's funny because the flame automatically engulfs the sims. Also, I think fires in the Sims 1 are funniest because of how hilarious their screams of terror are

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Scholar
#5 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:55 PM
I remember staring a fire in the Goth house when I was about seven. Till this day, I cringe at how scary that was (cos it was totally unexpected, also I was seven dammit!). Planned fires are chill though, choas is fun
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 12:22 AM
I used to burn entire neighborhoods by inviting everyone over and removing the doors then setting up a furnace with rugs and wooden furniture lmao. Everyone would end up dying quickly and I'd create more sims to burn next. This was around 2004 though.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 8:43 PM
I always loved to make a family of 8, and then create a huge house with lots of furniture, then start a fire on a random location, and just let it play out. Me and my brother would bet on who dies first and who survives. Gosh, i really need to get TS1 again!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 10:51 PM
I remember re-installing the game as a kid, putting the Pleasant family in a smallish unfurnished house, placed only the rocket launcher in one of the rooms, and pressed play.

In very little time, the girl in the sports outfit autonomously walks into the house and sets one off, the entire family walks in, claps, and is almost immediately engulfed by flames.

Accidentally hit "save" when I exited. Imagine how different Sims 2 would have been without the continuation of the Pleasants.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 9:06 PM
I once had found a mod for buyable fire. You set it down on the lot and it was a 1x1 object that would consume anything it touched.

Fires in my TS1 games were under act of God on regular occurrence.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)