Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 3:44 PM
Sims 1 Complete Collection won't stop loading...
So I've installed the sims 1 CC on my windows 10 laptop and replaced the original Sims.exe file with one that doesn't require the disc. When I launch the game everything seems to be in working order. it just has the loading screens/windows of the unleashed, superstar, & makin' magic expansions pop up and say please wait while it loads everything up (except a bit sillier.) and it starts with unleashed and the last is makin' magic. Once the cycle completes it seems that the neighborhood freezes and it just goes back to the unleashed loading screen...

Anyone else had this problem and actually solved it?

Also this laptop used to run on windows 8 and I had TS1 CC installed on there and it worked perfectly.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 5:40 PM
Apparently my friend had this issue as well, and his only solution was to grab an already fully loaded hood.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Apparently my friend had this issue as well, and his only solution was to grab an already fully loaded hood.

Where could I find one?
Sorry for late reply btw...
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 4:52 AM
I have had this problem on Windows 8 pc ever since I bought the game. It is very frustrating.