Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 70 (Who?), Viewed: 29830 times.
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 6:18 PM Last edited by dailycard : 12th Feb 2015 at 6:13 PM.
Default Daz to Sims 3 women
I have tried to edit some Daz outfit to sims here what,I came up with so far check page two for the beach wear
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 6:50 PM
Striking................
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 8:31 PM
I don't suppose you remember where you downloaded all of those outfits from can you? I'm always on the lookout for more hooker clothes.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I don't suppose you remember where you downloaded all of those outfits from can you? I'm always on the lookout for more hooker clothes.


I edit all the outfits myself with blender,milkshape and TSR workshop. and they are bigger than the regular cloths you find on the net. If you want something close type in http://madlensims.tumblr.com/ they have similar cloths. I still testing them.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:52 PM
Ahh okay, thanks a lot!

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 10:19 PM
Yeah, I can vouch for the shoes at madlensims. I have several in my game and some are perfect for dual use, high fashion/hooker material. Of course, a couple that are exclusive to their category as well.

Also, if you're in the market for some really well done fetish type neck-wear, LeahLilith on TSR has some great stuff. Who would have thought of good kink on TSR, right?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 10:29 PM
That's a point, the last time I checked out her stuff it was for TS4. I'll check her TS3 stuff out as well, thanks for reminding me eskie!

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
#8 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:51 AM
outfit #4's gotta chafe - that's all I'm saying!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 1:34 PM
If by DAZ you mean Daz3d or any of the other content stores in the Poser universe, then for your own safety never distribute any of them, even with a game development license what you have done would have their legal teams jumping on you from a great height if you did.
Theorist
#10 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:43 PM
Nice work, I wish I knew how to do clothing meshes. Not really my style of clothes, but it takes a lot of talent to port clothing meshes.
CmarNYC may have a utility to fix those leg seams.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 2:47 AM
Ugh, this makes me wish I could even wrap my head around making CC. I've been 3D modeling for around 3 years now and I'm pretty darn good at it, but every time I try to turn a mesh into something for TS3 I fail horribly. With bones and texturing, I just get lost. Awesome work you've done with the conversions!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 1:37 AM
Default Another one
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 1:47 AM Last edited by dailycard : 30th Jan 2015 at 6:45 PM.
Default Also to kitana of mortal kombat
I not able to do hair,I tried many times but the TSRWorkshop will not (copy to all) the FFFFFFF so I give up on hair.If anyone is willing to do Kiintana hair and Oerba Yun Fang - Final Fantasy I will appreciate it. Also the hair you see,I edit it to work as an accessory.
Screenshots
Guest
#14 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 8:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailycard
I edit all the outfits myself with blender,milkshape and TSR workshop. and they are bigger than the regular cloths you find on the net. If you want something close type in http://madlensims.tumblr.com/ they have similar cloths. I still testing them.


Please... can you enlighten me on how to do that? I would love to be able to make such mods! Well, maybe not exactly like that but not all that different. I wish I had this talent and skill.
Site Helper
#15 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart-grey
Please... can you enlighten me on how to do that? I would love to be able to make such mods! Well, maybe not exactly like that but not all that different. I wish I had this talent and skill.


How much skill do you have with Milkshape and/or Blender? If you can make something that looks like a dress in a reasonable length of time, then all you need is to learn to deal with TSR workshop. (Or s3pe) As I understand it, you basically make a new mesh, then replace the mesh of an existing object and save it as a new item.

If you (like me) are still at the stage where you think you are doing well just to move the pre-built cube around in a meshing program, you are going to need to master the meshing program first if you want to do clothing (or anything else that takes a new mesh.)

The Texture Tweaker can be used to make custom paintings, or to make custom recolors of things beyond what you can do with the CAST tool, if you want something a bit easier.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 6:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
How much skill do you have with Milkshape and/or Blender? If you can make something that looks like a dress in a reasonable length of time, then all you need is to learn to deal with TSR workshop. (Or s3pe) As I understand it, you basically make a new mesh, then replace the mesh of an existing object and save it as a new item.

If you (like me) are still at the stage where you think you are doing well just to move the pre-built cube around in a meshing program, you are going to need to master the meshing program first if you want to do clothing (or anything else that takes a new mesh.)

The Texture Tweaker can be used to make custom paintings, or to make custom recolors of things beyond what you can do with the CAST tool, if you want something a bit easier.


I am still new with Blender and milkshape is used to assign joints.The TSR Workshop is far more easier than the s3pe. And I more accustom working on sims 3 objects example vehicle,build etc .And Gimp Photoshop does the job pretty well with the texture .
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 9:34 PM
Default A girl and motorcycle
A girl and motorcycle I hope you like it
Screenshots
One Minute Ninja'd
#18 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 1:43 AM
Oh, girls and their bikes.............

I do like your strategic use of zippers on the outfit. But If might offer one small bit of constructive criticism, I think the latex/leather gloves would work better in say, an opera length style, reaching just below the elbow. In keeping with the biker motif, perhaps elbow length leather gauntlets would work well, too. Still, keep up the good work.
Instructor
#19 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:37 AM
Suddenly this feels like a MMORPG
#20 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 4:50 AM
I notice the guys on the bikes were not scantily clad, muscled up beefcake (or elves) I call sexual discrimination! Equal eye candy fapfest material for all!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
I do like your strategic use of zippers on the outfit.
Not his use as the outfit comes like that, all he's doing is converting models made by someone else to work in TS3, check out DAZ3d.com, Renderosity.com, RuntimeDNA.com, ContentParadise.com and the extremely NSFW Renderotica.com and you'll find most if not all of them in the marketplaces on those sites.

@ dailycard, are you using the mesh at their full polygon count or are you decimating the mesh to get it to work in TS3.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejaymac
Not his use as the outfit comes like that, all he's doing is converting models made by someone else to work in TS3, check out DAZ3d.com, Renderosity.com, RuntimeDNA.com, ContentParadise.com and the extremely NSFW Renderotica.com and you'll find most if not all of them in the marketplaces on those sites.

@ dailycard, are you using the mesh at their full polygon count or are you decimating the mesh to get it to work in TS3.


I using them at full polygon count because when you used the Mlikshape Direct X Mesh Tool it cause Uv map to show up wrong in the game and also cast a shadow which do not take on the texture well. And I tried Decimate in bender ones and it destroy my uV map so at best, I tried to avoid using them. I also try to keep the texture at 2048x2048 which causes TSRWorkshop to crash. And do anyone knows where I can find a cloths or accessory that carry more that 2 Group. I learn that TSR Workshop can take on many vertices and faces but milkshape has it limits example a mesh with 64601 vertices and 65132 face in blender will have to split up 2 or 4 times before it show up in milkshape which mean that you will have to used two group for top part in TSW and start over for another two group for the bottom part and join them in the game. But it different from objects and vehicle.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:12 PM
Ouch!!

I had a feeling that was what you were doing, well I hope you have a robust PC because if your game lagged before it's going to crawl now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejaymac
Ouch!!

I had a feeling that was what you were doing, well I hope you have a robust PC because if your game lagged before it's going to crawl now.


Not true I have thing in my game that exceeds the vertices in previous post. If you think about some people have custom homes with customs content in each room and there computer run the same. What crash's the game is the uncontrolled generations of npc townies.A example is Bridgeport no customs content,mod etc.. and the games give me Error 12 when saving after 3 hours . So I used smaller city and mods that put a cap on the townies population and game works fine also NRass is very helpful .Note the pic below are not DAZ but they exceed the vertices count
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 2:00 AM
Default This week
Screenshots
Page 1 of 3
Back to top