Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 8:57 PM
Default Bone Joint Assignments list, please?
Hi, y'all! This might sound like a really strange question, but I'm confused.

Is there any kind of run-down of exactly what body parts the joints actually control?

On the rare occasions that the Mesh Toolkit leaves me high and dry, I tend to assign things based on either logic (left calf, right foot, head, neck -- duh) or trial and error (the compressed joints, for instance, or the spine joints). But I'm having the devil of a time trying to assign a rather annoying mesh with weird pieces and I was wondering if there was actually any method to this madness, so I could tell what each joint actually controlled, so I don't have to do so much guesswork anymore.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 11:12 PM
Hi Murf! :D

I guess we're at the same level when it comes to bones though. I do know some bones around the head and waist are not working at all! Which I guess is just because of the fact that EA switched from granny to their own engine. I think it were the bones with this really weird name. Like instead of 'head' something like that but with something added to it. Then I usually use the meditating animation in TSRW to see how that works out. (like when your sims are about the sit down on the ground).

It's just a matter of suffering and hoping it works ^-^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 1:58 AM
Crap that sucks!