Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 7:53 PM
Default Missing two sigils
Hi!I'm playing some adventures in egypt and I wonder what do I have to do to get the Sigil of the Sanctuary of Horus and Sigil of the Copper Quarry ?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:49 PM
Both are tombs without any connected quest. Sanctuary of Horus is Abu Simbel and the Copper Quarry is on that little island that is connected via a bridge near the expensive vacation homes.
I'm not too sure anymore but I think for the quarry you will need the axe from China and the ability to teleport (zeniport).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Both are tombs without any connected quest. Sanctuary of Horus is Abu Simbel and the Copper Quarry is on that little island that is connected via a bridge near the expensive vacation homes.
I'm not too sure anymore but I think for the quarry you will need the axe from China and the ability to teleport (zeniport).

Hey,found the Quarry Sigil.But where on God's Earth is the sigil in Abu Simbel?
#4 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 9:15 PM
It's been a long time since I last collected sigils but I think that that one is in an inspectable hole in the room where you first have to solve riddles in order to not get burnt. The one where you have to repeatedly decide whether to take the blue or red path. In that room is a narrow walkway that requires you to push and pull a statue and use the Eyes of Horus to teleport back and forth until you finally reach the end.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 9:26 PM
It's been a long time since I last collected sigils but I think that that one is in an inspectable hole in the room where you first have to solve riddles in order to not get burnt. The one where you have to repeatedly decide whether to take the blue or red path. In that room is a narrow walkway that requires you to push and pull a statue and use the Eyes of Horus to teleport back and forth until you finally reach the end.

Ah thanks.BTW do you know anything about the keystone of Karnak?Or key to carnak or something like this?
#6 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 7:45 AM
Never heard of it. Is that an object that exists? I think I've read somewhere that Karnak was supposed to be be another quest tomb but it got cancelled before the EP was released and is now in game as unfinished.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 10:30 PM
Never heard of it. Is that an object that exists? I think I've read somewhere that Karnak was supposed to be be another quest tomb but it got cancelled before the EP was released and is now in game as unfinished.

It was?

And yes,I went in debug mode to learn about the whole key-lock-trigger system and while looking at the named keys i saw it.