Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 6:08 PM Last edited by trashysoul : 22nd Dec 2017 at 6:27 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life
Default Master controller related issues
The first issue concerning MC makeup layering. I though it supposed to work without limitations,but I noticed that there's deadline after a while of overlaping makeup. For instance,I put 12 layers or so of blushers,contours,highlights etc and if I try and coat another-13th one on top of them,it removes one of the previous layers to make appearance. Is there a way around this botheration? I tend to abuse my sims faces with copious amount of enhancers ,so I am dying to fix this problem as fast as possible. #detail lover

The second glitch which I encountered while in progress of making over whole neighborhood via MC-Edit in CAS,is that panel with hair,clothes,makeup and so on (CC or not doesn't matter) won't appear at all. Game gives me option to select choose hair,outfit,personality-you know those bubble like buttons,but if I press them-nothing happens (note:it happened after 10 or so makeovers in one game session). Why is that so huh?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 9:12 PM
1 - I suggest that you stop over at NRaas and abuse our developer instead of (or in addition to) your sims' faces. He does not have a presence here and MTS prefers that mods with active support mechanisms in place actually be supported there. I don't know myself if the 12 layer limit is intended or not, but nowhere in our documentation that I can find does it say that it's meant to be unlimited.

2 - CAS is very resource intensive. Many of us find that after even half that many full-blown CAS sessions, or somewhere around there, a Save (As), Quit (to Desktop or Origin), and Reload are required. Some of this will depend on the strength of the system being played on. And, quite possibly, the number of makeup layers per sim on average. (mostly kidding about this last part)