Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Flabaliki : 26th Jul 2009 at 4:58 PM.
Default [Tutorial] Split Level on the Second Story
Split Level on the Second Story

As the name suggests, I'll show you how to create a split level on the second story of your house. This can allow you to create houses with sunken rooms on different levels of your house. This is really useful for modern homes

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Split Level on the Second Story TS3.zip (804.3 KB, 3561 downloads) - View custom content
Description: File Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
50 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:21 PM
Could you add a little note saying that your tutorial is a PDF, please? I don't think everybody knows how to check for the file format. Thank you!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:35 PM
Another great tutorial! Thanks Flabaliki!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Theorist
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM
I just downloaded the install for Adobe Reader from their site for this tutorial. Well worth it!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:24 AM
Thank you! Ive been trying to do this for so long, mucking around with foundations on hills, and fences and pillars and all sorts of nonsense, when really, the answer was somewhat simple!

Thanks!
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:49 AM
Wow, easy to understand, nicely done Thanks!

Xts*

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:08 PM
hello , nice tutorial !

I have a question ;
I did everything explained in the tutorial but the problem is that when I'm doing a split level on the second story
and then focuses the camera to see how it is,
The ceiling height is another and the new level are in place.

That is, the roof should be seen as normal and the new level the roof is well (as it should be normally)

Is there any solution?

greetings
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 3:27 PM
Default Thanks
Thanks for the tutorial

The Only Way To Make A Computer Go Faster Is To Throw It Out A Window
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 6:07 PM
Can you send me this .pdf, please? To: [email protected] . Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:12 AM
You are such a lifesaver! I've been looking to learn how to do that for the longest time. Thanks so much
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 7:30 AM
I knew there had to be an easier way to do this!!! Thanks so much for the helpful tutorial!!!
Scholar
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:24 PM
Thanks! You make sound/look so easy! Great Tutorial!