Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:40 AM
WCIF female clothes?
I don´t know how to explain it but.. I want like trendy clothes for my female sims. You know, like Adidas Tops or clothes you see on instagram. Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:05 AM
Oh, honey, where can't you? If there's one thing there's no shortage of in CC land, it's Adult Female clothing.

All About Style has lots of designer clothes from different fashion eras. You can wade through pages and pages of clothing here at MTS, using the download filters, and when you find a creator who does one thing you like, check all that person's downloads by clicking on the name. Garden of Shadows has lots of stuff, always including trendy stuff, and I'm sure there's some way to organize it though it confuses the heck out of me, and the entries all link to the creator's sites, where again if you like one thing they do you might like others.

Once you hit your stride, you'll have more stuff than you want to wade through, so try to keep the downloads organized now. As trend succeeds trend, you'll be getting rid of old ones to make room for new ones, just like IRL, so pace yourself and you'll be glad later.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 4:32 AM
@shanysch I recommend getting yourself signed up over at simcave and checking out the 1-2-3 times a week cc updates. There is CC to everyone's tastes. Not just clothes but finds to all over get posted there. http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...php?board=172.0
If you check back there at least once a week you will soon have an overflowing download folder.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 11:31 AM
LanaCC is an update site, and has a lot of links to TS2 stuff including clothing. Here's their tag page for clothes. They update daily (ts2/3/4), and show most items from the web as long as the items can be found on or are linked to on a Tumblr site. On the current page 2 there's some Adidas clothing.