Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:42 PM
Default Custom Neighbourhood Help
I want to do a BACC with the premade bin Sims (eg. The Ramaswamis and the Picasos), but I can't have any townies in my neighbourhood for that challenge. Is there a way to stop the stealth neighbourhood townies from generating, but keep the bin families?

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marimisawa
I want to do a BACC with the premade bin Sims (eg. The Ramaswamis and the Picasos), but I can't have any townies in my neighbourhood for that challenge. Is there a way to stop the stealth neighbourhood townies from generating, but keep the bin families?

Tarlia's Stealth Hood templates are what you want (scroll to the bottom of the post). Hers are cleaned-up versions with only bin Sims included, along with Garden Club NPCs and stray/adoptable pets.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LovelyRita13
Tarlia's Stealth Hood templates are what you want (scroll to the bottom of the post). Hers are cleaned-up versions with only bin Sims included, along with Garden Club NPCs and stray/adoptable pets.

Awesome! Thank you so much.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marimisawa
Awesome! Thank you so much.

For no townies you must remove Pleasantview from the programs folders for this is the hood that adds townies to all hood that you make.

This is my path to it for the DD version of the game C:\Games\EA GAMES\Base\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N001

Need to remove N001 and this will stop all townies from being added to you new hoods you make.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LovelyRita13

I used Tarlia's stealth hoods for my latest custom hood. Works great. I don't have any stupid witches or stray pets clogging up my hood.

Quote: Originally posted by marka93
For no townies you must remove Pleasantview from the programs folders for this is the hood that adds townies to all hood that you make.

This is my path to it for the DD version of the game C:\Games\EA GAMES\Base\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N001

Need to remove N001 and this will stop all townies from being added to you new hoods you make.

You don't need to remove the N001 folder, you can just simply rename it. It works just the same

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!