Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 4:34 AM
I played with vamps a few times, but they honestly are a bit too cutesy good for my tastes. I think the mod where vamps hunt and turn on their own would be more interesting- but also if there were a few hunters on the prowl.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 5:48 AM
Vampires piss me off, so I either avoid them or change them into normal Sims.
Theorist
#28 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 4:05 PM
I guess I'm pretty lucky because I've not had a vamp infestation in any of my saved games (1 per world). I know I've read in quite a few forums that a lot of you have had infestations since installing Late Night but I don't have that many. I have 3 vamps in Bridgeport and all 3 basically know most of the vamps in that world which in my saved game amounts to about 20... if that. I don't have vamp families in my other worlds.. my SV family knows 4 vamps, my RV family I think don't know any vamps and my TB family I think knows 4. I have Storm Island and I don't think I have any vamps there at all and a little tiny world called Mapleton has no vamps.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 9:56 AM
I've often cloned my vampire friends, but vampires often don't make friends easily, so it takes a while to find one, then build a close enough relationship to be a good friend. Then I collect a DNA sample and clone them. This generally happens long after my house has become overstuffed and I've been playing that family for quite a while. In my present game, there is only one vampire (introduced as an adopted toddler to a single mom in my custom world) who has just become a young adult. My single parent (with the Master Romancer LTW) is trying to have a baby with him, but he likes to go home early. I've managed to make friends, and go on 5 dates, but only 'Try For Baby' twice because he keeps getting tired and going home early. It's about 12 hours since the second attempt and it doesn't look hopeful. I'm wondering if Story Progression is preventing a pregnancy.

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 1:00 PM
Genocide, of course. Can't have unwanted unnaturals running around.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#31 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 1:24 PM
I find the Vampires to be rather boring (whether their LN or SPN versions), so I tend to just let them act like regular Sims, except they drink lots of Plasma Juice.
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 3:33 AM
I always do ridiculous baby challenges with them since they live so long. Last one i did was 10 babies for each letter of the alphabet... boy did that break the game
Field Researcher
#33 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 3:45 AM
I hate anything that lives forever, they're like a blight that never leaves. If I created a vampire I kill them after a while, don't want them to be snagging my YA's.
Page 2 of 2