Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:23 AM
Default About stat nums
I've been trying to find stat numbers of different cas parts and found only 16589 for weight and 16590 for muscle. Help please?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:31 AM
Anyone?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:30 PM
Maybe no one knows what you're asking. What stat numbers do you mean? Where did you see the values you refer to? CAS parts don't have weight and muscle amounts as part of their structure - maybe you mean sim outfits?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 6:06 PM
While editing xml files I saw n="amount">-1.66667</T>, <T n="stat">16590</T> and <T n="stat">16589</T>, I found these are value to be changed, weight and muscle stats, respectively.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 12:29 PM
If those are XML files that apply to objects (determining how much an object can change weight and fitness) you should ask in the objects creation forum. If they apply to food or activities, you should ask in Modding Discussion. If there's a reason to think it applies to CAS parts, please explain. Once it's clear what you're asking about I'll move this thread to the appropriate place.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:47 PM
16590 is a commodity (commodity_Fitness_Fit, 40CE.xml in /statistics); interacting with things like puching bags would increase it. I don’t know what it would have to do with CAS Parts either .. I think it’s possible to give buffs to wearable items though (didn’t Maxis publish hats that are like that?), maybe that is what this question is about?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:06 PM
I thought it possible to edit CAS parts in the same way, doing facial reconstruction. Inputting the correct CAS part stat and then enter the correct amount. Is this impossible?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:42 PM
What do you mean by "CAS part stat"?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 7:24 PM
<T n="stat">16590</T>, replacing 16590 with the stat of the cas part.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#10 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 7:28 PM
What .. where? If you'd do that in stuff like the punching bag, the whole thing would become rather meaningless. Instead of "punch me so your fitness increases" it would go "punch me so your earrings .. increase".

What are you trying to achieve?

Also, have you read the Maxis CC guide? Link is in the sticky.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:36 AM
It's not in the guide. What I am trying to achieve is editing stats of cas parts, if that is possible. Such as setting a nose length by <n="amount">-1</T>, <T n="stat">nose length stat</T>. I don't want to have to do it manually so i'm trying to figure the code for it.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#12 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:50 AM
Things like nose length are morphs that are applied to CAS parts but are defined independantly from them. I've never heard of a 'CAS part stat'. If you've seen that expression please tell us where. The only place I know of where you would set a morph by value is in a sim outfit, which can contain all the morphs that define the sim's facial and body appearance, with the amount for each morph. There's nothing in a CAS part itself that contains a stat or morph.

I think we're not understanding each other at all. If you would say what resource you're getting that XML from and where you got the the idea of CAS part stats, maybe that would help.