Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 1:39 AM
Default Expansion/Stuff Pack Codes
Can someone tell me to what packs each code applies? For example, in the picture EF01, is that the Digital Deluxe? I know GP01 refers to Get to Work. If there isn't a list somewhere already, and I haven't been able to find one anywhere, I can compile them for WIKI. The reason is because when creating on Sims4Studio, it shows the in game package name with the appropriate code, and when I go to upload the creation, I have to be able to say what game/stuff pack is required. This would make it so much easier for me, and maybe some others, because I simply can't remember them. Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 1:57 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 11th Aug 2015 at 2:11 AM.
I'm really not sure what "EF" is supposed to mean =/ but in general, for a list of EPs/GPs sorted by date, I'd just open Origin > My Games; when I click on TS4 it shows me a list of ALL THE THINGS I CAN BUY =P

GP is GamePack, SP is StuffPack, EP is EP, and the Holiday Celebration Pack (the free add on with the reindeer sweaters and so on) is FP01. If you open Origin Games > The Sims 4 on your computer, the sub-folders in there should also use these abbreviations (I only have an FP01 folder alongside the base game ones, but you probably have more .. there's a thumbnails.package inside where you can see what the contents are if you're unsure).

Maybe EF == other free stuff? Could that facepaint have been added with the Pools patch? Would make sense for sunscreen .. I also have that when I scroll through children make up, and it is listed as base game, so it's definitely not from something people would need to buy (I only have the base game, no GPs/EPs/whateverPs at all).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 10:07 AM
EF means free, and the sunscreen face paint came with the Pools patch. Info about everything that came with the Pools patch here: http://simsvip.com/2014/11/04/every...-in-the-sims-4/
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 8:30 PM