Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 5:14 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 29th Jun 2016 at 5:51 PM.
Default Number of lots in Bridgeport?
Hey guys! I'm downloading Brooklyn Heights over at the sims realty to get the small city feel. Bridgeport is way to big for me and I get overwhelmed just looking at it. I was hoping to get a ballpark of how many lots it has so i can compare the two. I think Brooklyn Heights is much smaller at 109 lots but that just may be because everything is closer together.

p.s. I'm also interested in getting lucky palms - u- I just need a general idea of sizes... which is medium or larger.. Sorry
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
there can't be more than 50 lots in Bridgeport. So I don't know what you're talking about. I know this because I've corrupted my Bridgeport a few times and had to save down each individual lot to transfer to a new game.

Yup, you're right. Everything is so big to me that i didn't equate it to being on a few lots XD
No worries I've downloaded lucky palms and it runs quicker for me and its absolutely gorgeous so no problem. Thank you for making me realize my mistake!