Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 1:37 AM
Default High heels - Best Editing program
Guys, what program do you recommend to create new shoes (particularly female High heels) for The Sims 4??
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 1:46 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 26th Aug 2014 at 2:41 AM.
Well, I'm not a mesher, but for TS3, pretty much all the tutorials and tools for getting meshes into the game supported Blender (free) and/or Milkshape (not free). So, depending on your finances, one of those. Though a lot of people prefer Blender anyway because, being an open source program, it gets updated frequently.

For TS4, this is what you'll be using, btw: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=530779 Unless something else comes out soon! And there's a great tutorial here, if you haven't seen it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...yJxEmu2vn0/edit . That tut covers the use of Milkshape.

And, this thread will probably be moved into the CAS Parts subforum, since shoes and clothing are considered CAS Parts by the game
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 1:51 AM
Right you are. Moving =)

(To add something of value: the financial impact of the choice between blender and Milkshape isn’t as big as one might think: a Milkshape license was about 25$ last time I heard. And it has (or had) a free trial period as well.)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 1:52 AM
Ohh Nice, Thank you for the help. I will have a look on these programs and I hope to start producing contents soon.

Sorry for the post in wrong area :D
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hernan666
Sorry for the post in wrong area :D

No worries! We're all getting used to the new forums