Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 6:49 PM
Default -- Convert From Pack To Base Game? --
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering how to convert an object from an (add-on) pack like from Outdoor Retreat and convert it to base game.

I have seen the MTS policy saying uploads like this aren't accepted, but this is for my own use.

Any help would be appreciated.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:19 PM
Um .. “for your own use”, yes? When you have already bought Outdoor Retreat, what exact use would you have for a Base Game version of the same thing?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Um .. “for your own use”, yes? When you have already bought Outdoor Retreat, what exact use would you have for a Base Game version of the same thing?

Sorry, I meant for my friends use, as in our personal use. I didn't mean to confuse anyone

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#4 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 6:23 AM
Um, that would be piracy, you know? And there is absolutely no talk about piracy on MTS except for peg legs, hooks for hands and those stylish birds that cause a mess on the captain's aft. Locking this, yarr.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 10:20 AM
To answer the actual question (for everybody else too): The solution would be to tell your friend to go buy Outdoor Retreat. Simple as that!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: no talk about piracy