Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:30 AM
Default Kinky World stuff
I just installed kinky world and im fiddling around with it. If i build a lot that can be used aa a brothel can i upload it here or does it need to be on like an 18+ site.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 3:18 AM
That would probably depend on how brothel-oriented the lot actually is, but this site cannot accept anything that would be NSFW since it accepts donations through PayPal. Calling a lot a brothel would count as NSFW, but if it's a hotel (for the beds) with a bar, etc. it might be ok. (depending on artwork...) I would suggest putting pictures of the lot in Creator Feedback to see if it's likely to be able to be accepted. Otherwise, it should go someplace like Sexy Sims.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 8:04 AM
I'd recommend just posting it over at Lovers Lab, since then people using Kinky (or Passion or whatever) can just download it along with the mod it goes with.

Living high contrast