Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 9:43 AM Last edited by Agarsmith : 6th Dec 2010 at 10:51 AM.
Default Which is your favourite movie?
1. The Grudge, The Grudge 2, The Exorcist, The Omen Trilogy, An American Werewolf In London, The Howling, Gigantic Snakes And Other Extreme Creatures On The Sci-fi Channel, The Ring, And Any Other Monsters.

Force Factor
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 12:31 PM
I don't really watch movies, and I'd only watch anything from cinemas id I have at least a friend to accompany me, but so far, I liked The A Team and Inception
Alchemist
#3 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 7:16 PM
Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 9:43 AM
12 Angry Men (1957)

"-If you leave me, can I come with you too?.."
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 12:37 PM
Withnail and I
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 11:14 PM Last edited by Tinmanfan17 : 20th Dec 2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Explaining what looks like typo
I have a million fav's but there are a few I can name off the top of my head right now.

1. Thunderpants 2. Imagine Me and You 3. The Truth About Jane 3. Juno (Juno and The Truth About Jane are tied right now)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 12:03 AM
1. Army of Darkness! Evil dead ftw!!!!! Ive seen that movie so many times.

2. 300. Its epic in every sense of the word.

3. Date night/Megamind Tina Fey is ammassingg. Im a huge 30Rock fan as well.

4.Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Im not really a MP fan, but I actually really like this one.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 12:30 AM
The Princess Bride is my all-time fav.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#9 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marie.M
1. Army of Darkness! Evil dead ftw!!!!! Ive seen that movie so many times.

2. 300. Its epic in every sense of the word.

3. Date night/Megamind Tina Fey is ammassingg. Im a huge 30Rock fan as well.

4.Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Im not really a MP fan, but I actually really like this one.

I like MP and Holy Grail a lot too. I sing the Sir Robin song to my cat a lot because he's fearful.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
I like MP and Holy Grail a lot too. I sing the Sir Robin song to my cat a lot because he's fearful.

Awww.
The Camelot song is my absolute favorite part of the movie. Knights dancing on tables. Oh my!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 6:17 PM
Since I was postponed from the PC a while back all I did was watch movies, suprisignly I found some very good ones that I never would of expected that probably none of you have ever hear dor watched...

.Foxfire
.Saw 1-7
.Silent Hill(meh)

A bunch of others but I can't quite remember.....Oh and gamer, that was a good movie.

oh you don't say? Oh You Don't Say!? OH YOU DON'T SAY!?!? Wanna know who it was? They didn't say.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 9:40 PM
It's a bit like with music. My favourites change as my mood changes. Currently I'm loving Queen of the Damned again. Tomorrow I could love Pirates of the Caribbean still-a-trilogy!

There are some all-time classics, like

Big Fish
Girl, Interrupted
On the Edge
Secret Window
Sweeney Todd (yes, Burton's version)
Gladiator
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 10:30 PM
Nightmare Before Christmas, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (original, Swedish), Requiem for a Dream, anything Monty Python, Black Swan, Run Lola Run, Night of the Living Dead (original), The Crazies (1970's original), House on Haunted Hill (original with Vincent Price), Shaun of the Dead.

Its really hard for me to choose, but I suppose that those are my tops.
Scholar
#14 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 3:40 AM
Mine change quite a bit, but I really liked Gran Torino, Black Swan, The Life of Brian, Pulp Fiction, Deathproof, Pan's Labyrinth and The Secret of Kells. (Seriously, that movie is beautiful-- I've caught myself idly drawing flowers all over my notebooks.

http://asifaeast.com/ExposureSheet/...0/02/kells1.jpg
http://www.atomicpopcorn.net/wp-con...-of-kells21.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MuBDHKim5...0/Picture+7.png

It's just so pretty...

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 3:49 PM
I have a long list of favourite movies, because i generally on watch movies I like the sound of but my top ten at the moment are:

1. Inception 2. Harry Potter 1-7 3. Juno 4. Mean Girls 5. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland & Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 6. Juno 7. 28 Days Later 8. Slumdog Millionaire 9. Princess Diaries 1 & 2 and number 10 is a tie between Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and She's The Man.

Are you questionning my badassness? I <3 Glee GO TEAM PUCK :D
Scholar
#16 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 12:49 AM
You said Juno twice.

Meh. A lot of people seem to like it, but I just don't get the Ellen Paige "too cool to be cool" vibe. I liked her in Hard Candy, though.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Banned
#17 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 3:58 PM
Scarface, the 1983 one, with Al Pacino.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 6:17 PM
Saw!

Just kidding. That's one of the worst films I've seen.

The worst one I'd have to have seen would have been Dolls 1987 by Stuart Gordon.

Moving on to my favourite, I pretty much like a mixture of films. One thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread was WALL-E so I would class that as my favourite Disney film.

Virtually, I like any film out of anything I'm intrested in.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 5:56 PM
So if you're interested in socks, a movie about someone knitting socks would be interesting? lol

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 6:00 AM
My favorite movies are not listed up here. From year 2010 movies Hangover was my favorite. I had watched this movie twice. I can proudly say that Hangover was the most R rated movie and extreme comedy from last year.

Comedy Movies
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:45 PM
This is probably the one of the hardest questions of all. I'm a movie freak and proud of it.

I generally love old classics like 12 angry men, Vertigo, Sunset Blvd etc, Singin' in the rain, It's a Wonderful Life etc.

My other favorites are Forrest Gump, Big Fish, Down with love, Chicago, Mouling Rouge!, The Green mile, The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal.. just to name a few.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 4th May 2011 at 12:20 AM
Hm, I have quite a few, so I suppose I'll just say my top five:
  • Black Swan
  • Spirited Away
  • (500) Days of Summer
  • Fight Club
  • Seven

That's in no particular order and it was very difficult to condense the list.
Theorist
#23 Old 4th May 2011 at 7:09 AM
I am all over The Silence of the Lambs. It's the chemistry between actors that makes it work long after the shock factor is no longer edgy. There is also Inspector Gadget, for the wrong reason. They got everything wrong that could possibly be done and it should serve as a subject for comparison for all movies that aspire to win an award for being the worst. And for that reason I love it. And last I pick Waterworld because it was a disaster that didn't deserve it, Kevin Costner acting the way Kevin Costner acts, and it had Jean Tripplehorn in all her scowling, unsmiling hotness.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th May 2011 at 2:50 AM
Spirited Away. Such a work of art.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th May 2011 at 4:33 PM
My favorite movie would be either Forest Gump or The Green Mile
Page 1 of 2