Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 8:52 AM
Default Site provider block?
My home ISP (currently i'm posting from a friend) seems to have blocked MTS for me. I can use some browser plugin to view forum, but no downloads etc. What could i do?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:13 AM
You'll have to contact your ISP. Check, first, whether it's all subdomains that are blocked or just the one (www.modthesims.info, classic.modthesims.info etc.) since that will be useful information to have while talking to your ISP.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 10:38 AM
Surely, though is there a tool to check wherher it's on isp side or perhaps something with my router etc.?

Subdomains i didn't know, i ll check.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:02 PM
Well, you can try going home and running a traceroute - if you're on Windows, you do that by opening the command prompt (search for it in the start menu) and typing in tracert www.modthesims.info. That will tell you how far you can go before hitting the block - if it gives up at the first line, it's your router; if it gets out of the house and then dies, it's your ISP.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 8:17 AM
Yeah, tried that... dies after connecting to ISP's adress. Thanks