Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 4:16 AM
Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Collective Soul
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:08 AM Last edited by Flauschschlange : 20th Feb 2016 at 6:40 AM.
Wow! I hadn't expected to learn that many people hear like to listen to metal or rock.

I myself am a huge fan of Finish (real) metal bands. My favourite: Children of Bodom. Unfortunately I could not got to one of the "I worship chaos"-concerts. It is the first tour I've missed since the "Are you dead yead"-tour.
I first heard of them, when I was on an exchange in Finland. The brother of my exchange partner showed them to me. He even made me a CD with some of their songs. (and a little bit of Nightwish). Even though I bought all albums, I still keep that CD.

But I also like Amon Amarth and Fintroll.

From Sweden I like Backyard Babies, Psychopunch and Danko Jones (I know, he's Canadian, but he under contract with a Swedish label).

I also love to listen to 50ies and 60ies Rock'n'Roll.

Edit: I just read that Johnny Depp is thinking about becoming a full-time musician. I like his band!
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:05 PM
radiohead is my all time favourite and primarily what i i listen to since their discography is huge and rarely ever get bored of music (and i listen and love thom yorke's solo efforts too). other than that, i also like the smiths, joy division and the sex pistols, but a lot of what i listen to is classical music from various periods so i only have a small pool of favourite bands.
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd May 2016 at 4:53 PM
Suede, Kasabian, Mew, Muse, Franz Ferdinand and Radiohead ^^
Theorist
#30 Old 4th May 2016 at 6:06 PM
My favorite genre of all is New Age. I seem to be unique in that.

My favorite New Age groups are:
Delerium
Enigma
Amethystium
Mythos
Lesiem
Karunesh

Also really loving melodic dubstep, but most I like are indies.
I'm a huge Lindsey Stirling fan which seems kind of a New Age dubstep mix.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th May 2016 at 9:47 PM
Usually, only japanese Dark/Metal/Gothic bands with female vocals...
My top 10:

1. Yousei Teikoku
2. Dazzle Vision
3. Ali Project
4. Wagakki Band
5. DOLL $ BOXX
6. Band-Maid
7. Asriel
8. Anarchy Stone
9. BabyMetal
10. Kalafina

But I also like some non-japanese bands, like Meden Agan, L'ame Immortelle and Paramore.

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Mad Poster
#32 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:10 AM
*Guns n Roses
*Alice Cooper (before and after Mr. Furnier became Mr. Cooper)
*Dead or Alive
*Michael Fortunati
*Smile.DK
*E-rotic (you can guess what they sing about)
*S.E.X. Appeal (" ")
*Acting Lovers (" ")

As vulgar as the last 3 bands mentioned may seem, they aren't nearly as vulgar as say, 2 Live Crew? Long story short, thank the gods for recycling shops that sell anything worth selling secondhand.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th May 2016 at 7:47 AM
In no particular order

-Twenty One Pilots (I've seen them twice, seeing them a third time next year)
-Skillet (Seen them once)
-The Birthday Massacre (I really want to see them)
-Pierce The Veil (I'm seeing them later this year, I forgot about how much I loved them!)

Musician-wise...
-Owl City
-Lights
-Lindsey Stirling (Currently wearing a Lindsey Stirling shirt)
-Tegan & Sara (I prefer their pop stuff to their indie stuff, but So Jealous is great)
Scholar
#34 Old 31st May 2016 at 2:27 AM
It's mostly older rock bands for me. I just don't really like anything modern. So I'll put my list below, and in no real order.

Kiss
Metallica
AC/DC
Motorhead
Guns N Roses
Nirvana
HIM
The Ramones
CKY

Original Kiss, not that imposter lineup they have now. I also prefer Bon Scott era AC/DC a little bit over the Brian Johnson era, I just feel Bon was a better vocalist and song writer. I like the older Metallica more than the later stuff, basically their first four albums are my favorites of all of their stuff. Also, not sure it qualifies as a band but I love me some Weird Al.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:01 PM
My music taste is alllllll over the place tbh

My favourite bands/musicians are below (with a song i particularly love by them)

Rammstein
Duran Duran
Babymetal
Jedward
Utada Hikaru
Wavves
Bigbang

Btw only the first 4 are ones I really fangirl over~
Page 2 of 2