Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 9:49 PM
Default Hero not returning to the right house: add to active family problem
so what happened was i was on my wizard and i shift clicked on my blacksmith and the testingcheats menu came up (as usual for me). I dont know what i was meaning to press but i accidentally clicked on the add to active family button and now every time i press the go home button my blacksmith goes to my wizards house. i was wondering if any of you guys know the solution to this or could help me find. THANKS
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohenmaa8
so what happened was i was on my wizard and i shift clicked on my blacksmith and the testingcheats menu came up (as usual for me). I dont know what i was meaning to press but i accidentally clicked on the add to active family button and now every time i press the go home button my blacksmith goes to my wizards house. i was wondering if any of you guys know the solution to this or could help me find. THANKS

Probably the easiest, and best solution for you, would be to kill off your blacksmith, then when the game tells you to get another blacksmith, just put your hero blacksmith back. You can keep his or her same name, the game should not have any bad reactions or effects, if you do this. You can even add back the level in which your first blacksmith was at to your same but new blacksmith, and he or she should also receive back all the items your first blacksmith had acquired up to the point of his "death".

If any other sim had been living with the blacksmith, lets say a wife, or husband, then you could have just took control of them for a short time, then done the same with adding the blacksmith to active family, since it is the home of both the spouse, and the hero sim. It doesn't seem like your hero was married, however, so option A is likely the best choice for you. Lets hope when you created the blacksmith hero, you also saved him, or her.

Perhaps you should have your hero sims marry immediately in all your kingdoms so you have a fail safe if your fingers tend to be a little jumpy on the mouse clicks! LOL

Good Luck!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.