Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Jump Bug: Error Log Attached
So, I looked over Numenor's jump bug thread and generated an error log. It seems every time I want my sims to go to the fridge and eat, they reset their action queue no matter what their doing. Their plumb bob disappears for a second then reappears. They don't jump or reset when I do anything else. The error log for one of the sims jumping is attached in the zip file. I am unable to figure out how to read and understand them TY in advance!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Object Error Log for Oscar.zip (14.8 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:09 PM
Do you have a custom food called Onigiri? Try taking that out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Do you have a custom food called Onigiri? Try taking that out.

I do. I'll give it a shot.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 11:09 PM
Don't just pull it! Make a back up then pull it and then restore to that backup. If you simply pull a food it will break memories and things.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 2:55 PM
You might just have to break memories and things, the error is coming from an item with an internal name of SIMPE_11RABBIT.ONIGIRI_CRES, it appears Charity is correct and you're going to have to get rid of it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 12:38 PM
I just wanted to let everyone who helped that it worked! Thanks for helping me find the issue Once I deleted the ONIGIRI everything was fine. I would have never guessed that to be the cause.