Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:20 AM
Default Can't view scorecard
Since I had to kill and restart my browser I can't view my scorecard anymore. When I try, it shows me as logged out and thus unable to view that page. I appear as logged in on other parts of the site.
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:37 PM
I know sometimes my browser does this to me and it takes it a little while and refresh of the page to remember "oh hey you ARE logged in"? Have you had any success in viewing your scorecard since posting this?

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Theorist
#3 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 2:43 PM
Has the same issue. Flash Player installed.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 8:37 AM
I have a problem with the scorecard as well. I can see the scorecard for today no problem, but when I try and look at past days the white page comes up but no graph is populated.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Theorist
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 2:42 PM
My scorecard looks fine on another PC. But here now I opened MTS in Firefox. I use Google Chrome at home.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Theorist
#6 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:53 PM
Now everytuing is fine. Thank you :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 8:18 PM
I'm not seeing the same graphs on mine anymore... I get a graph like I see on the page for one specific download, but for everything, and no longer can see a daily breakdown for today's downloads...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 4:32 PM
@Zarathustra You can see todays downloads by clicking todays date in the calendar. I'm still working on the other graphs (the ones in the list of downloads at the bottom). What else are you missing?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:01 PM
Ah, OK, gotcha! I think I can get to everything then, I just wasn't seeing how... Thanks!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:30 PM
@kestrellyn Guessing this is solved; let us know if not!

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Forum Resident
#11 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:30 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 3:09 AM
Oh, yeah, sorry, I forgot about this. It's some cookie problem, when my browser restarts after a reboot and all the cookies have been deleted, it tries to reload the page it was on before, which is usually something only logged-in users can see, like the Scorecard/stats page, so I get the "you can't see this" message. Then I log in, but the page doesn't get up to date with the fact that I logged in, and seems to be stuck with an old cookie because the browser tried to load it while I was logged out. If I wait a couple hours it usually sorts itself out.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 3:26 AM
Changed thread category to To Fix
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 3:27 AM
Thank you, kestrellyn, and nice to see you! OK, resetting thread status to To Fix in case there's anything admins can do to help with that.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#15 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 9:57 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 3rd Aug 2019 at 6:34 PM.
Hi there!

Not sure if this will be of much help but you can always try “hard” reloading. For chrome that's SHIFT+Ctrl+R, that sometimes does the job

Here is some information on that for other browsers: https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2...s/#.XUKppCWxWEc

EDIT: usually if you happen to notice you're logged out all of the sudden, do NOT try logging in. Make sure to try reloading the page first, for some reason that seems to do the job currently Probably because the cookie can't be grabbed at the moment you were going to a different page. Reloading could therefore do the trick.