Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:37 AM
Undo All function?
So I was building earlier and thought I pressed undo but it undid everything I'd built since loading the lot. I could re-do everything so no worries, but I didn't know this was possible. Was this a glitch or did I accidentally hit a keyboard shortcut I've never heard of?

Interested to hear if any of y'all have had this before
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:04 AM
I think it's a glitch, but if it's not perhaps you pressed Ctrl+Shift+Z. Shift is the modifier key which is usually used for the more "powerful" version of commands. You know, BIGGER letters, undoing entire words at once, selecting EVERYTHING at once et cetera.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I think it's a glitch, but if it's not perhaps you pressed Ctrl+Shift+Z. Shift is the modifier key which is usually used for the more "powerful" version of commands. You know, BIGGER letters, undoing entire words at once, selecting EVERYTHING at once et cetera.

Huh cool, I might try it again and see what happens. Probably a glitch though knowing Sims...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:31 AM
I have built hundreds of lots and never had that happen.