Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 10:39 PM
ok sored, im inthe middle ov playing my game with all recolours, objects and hacks (well the ones that work with uni)

i just backed everything up on to cd, uninstalled the lot and started from scratch, and added everything bit by bit!

and yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im off to uni :cdance:

sue xx

~freedom of speech is nothing without freedom of thought~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 8:59 PM
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I got all my objects and cheats to work.. but now I can't get any hair or make up or clothes PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Test Subject
#253 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoDDeSsHoNeY
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I got all my objects and cheats to work.. but now I can't get any hair or make up or clothes PLEASE HELP ME!!!

By the way, I tried it WITHOUT the hacks and that didn't work either
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#254 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:58 AM
How did you get your objects and cheats to work? Did you use the batch fix? If you did, you know you're not supposed to fix the hair, make up, clothes, walls, etc. right? Content that was created using Body Shop and HomeCrafter Plus are EP ready from the start. Let me know.

And just edit your previous post if you have an update. Do not post another post immediately after. Thanks.
Test Subject
#255 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 6:41 PM
I think you are right.. I did BATCH everything.. looks like I will have to download clothes and hair and make up over.. and then it should work?! (( sorry about the double post <-- New still to posting here ))
Page 11 of 11