Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#326 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 1:56 PM
My OC, Alex, realises that being the Moonlight Falls Casanova isn't all it's cracked up to be and this whole "parenting" thing is hard.
(That's Annie Nix's second child, BTW. He's practically destroyed the concept of the nuclear family singlehandedly.)

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#327 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:23 AM

Find Henry
Mad Poster
#328 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 12:06 AM
Okay - watch this.

Unedited + ReShade off

Unedited, but ReShade on

Edited + ReShade on

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#329 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:01 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 14th Jul 2017 at 9:56 AM.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
#330 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:03 AM
Since there are no easy way to send 2 sims walking together, I had to improvise. looks perfect huh?
They all went to the park. He took a stroll there, and she walked to it.
He started walking first...then I told her to run to the same park..wait for her to meet him, then asked her to walk to..lol Works!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#331 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 8:19 AM

I guess Jillian doesn't like her baby...

Ghost Pregnancy!

I...I don't know what's happening here...

Baby contemplating why there's a green thing above his head...
Mad Poster
#332 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:48 PM
I never had another sim decide to excavate with my sims..or excavate period. To me it is non-autonomous, and especially not performed by non-controllable sims!..Well, I got fooled.

I never noticed how cute the animation is, when children awaits their bed time story.
This is Salem, pleasantly waiting in his parent's bed...

And this is Salem's sister's friend, who decided to sleep is sister's bed, also awaiting a story.

Tiberium in action.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#333 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 10:58 PM
Ariel thought having his vaccination clinic at the graveyard was a smart idea. Only 4 sims showed up.
Mad Poster
#334 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 12:11 AM
This one did quite well on my Tumblr.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#335 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 6:17 PM
Couldn't find a better place to post it. Here's a comic I'm working on. Would anyone be interested in reading the whole thing? Where do you guys think I should post this? Sims seem to be quite popular on tumblr, maybe that's a good place to start?
Forum Resident
#336 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:19 PM
There was near tragedy at the Matlapin household in Lucky Palms recently. It started out small.

But very quickly escalated.

Mad Poster
#337 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petroselinum
Couldn't find a better place to post it. Here's a comic I'm working on. Would anyone be interested in reading the whole thing? Where do you guys think I should post this? Sims seem to be quite popular on tumblr, maybe that's a good place to start?

He kinda looks like Peter Capaldi from Doctor Who, but maybe that's just me.
And yeah, Tumblr is great for Sims-related stuff.

insert signature here
Test Subject
#338 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
He kinda looks like Peter Capaldi from Doctor Who, but maybe that's just me.
And yeah, Tumblr is great for Sims-related stuff.

Hahah, maybe, any resemblance is unintentional as I've never watched Doctor Who.
Anyway, thanks! :)
Test Subject
#339 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:21 PM
Horse.exe has stopped working
Screenshots
Test Subject
#340 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 6:48 PM

My dude went fishing and caught a simply gargantuan toad, much to his apparent disappointment. Gave me quite a laugh!
Instructor
#341 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 7:52 AM

This is a sneak peak of my story that I've submitted recently (approval pending): Q-Basic Gorillas. (Re-imagining of the 1990 video game as a Transformers-esque franchise.)

In this clip from the first chapter, as Jaac is informing Akilina inside the Topaz Q-Base of North America of what his fears are concerning the Ice Chimps, said Chimps are trying to locate the Omni Transmogrin.

In this scene, Ice Chimp telecommunications officer Niqmad believes he has spotted renowned explorer George Mirafuentes with it. Since Lord Quirini wants to use Lansing as a testing ground for his plans of world domination using the Omni, he needs to be certain it's delivered. Niqmad eavesdrops, and deduces that George is sending the Omni to his niece, who lives near Lansing. Now, he just needs her name!

Poor Stacey has no idea that she's about to become the critical component to the operation of a device that is part of a centuries-long feud between two factions of enhanced primate: the nefarious Ice Chimps, descended from Amalek, and the Qilantan Gorilloids! Niqmad is convinced that he can help his master get the upperhand against the Qilantans for the first time in ages, given the sudden disappearance of Topaz Division's Col. Flix.

That's all I'm gonna say for now. If the story is approved, plenty more is on the way. I'm already beginning chapter 2.
Mad Poster
#342 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 2:03 AM

Here's a little scene I set up as a bit of an experiment with a design style I semi-jokingly call Aesthetique, because it, like vaporwave's A E S T H E T I C draws inspiration from the 80s and 90s.
Instead, I've been looking into creating a visually distinct style that combines retrofuturism of the late 80s and early-mid 90s with today's art and design, and I wondered if it would be something I could imitate in The Sims 3. I can confidently say that I'm not there yet, seeing as what I've made here is a far cry from the look I'm aiming for. Mostly because I'm as of yet undecided what look I'm exactly aiming for...

insert signature here
Test Subject
#343 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:20 PM
This bloody guy appeared at hoc and I still don't know where the blood stain is from... Really. I checked my all CC lol
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#344 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el3ctrix
This bloody guy appeared at hoc and I still don't know where the blood stain is from... Really. I checked my all CC lol

It's not a bloody stain XD! It's pie from when he went to the pie eating contest at the festive grounds.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#345 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:39 PM
Not really a big fan of this makeover I did for my period world (Bridgeport 1988), so I made something of it in the old 'Shop.

Samantha Smart - beforeSamantha Smart - after

insert signature here
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:43 PM
Current game

Alchemist
#347 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:50 PM
My sim is a performer, and I wanted her to wear something avant garde. I love the result!

Mad Poster
#348 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 4:21 PM
Just wanted to drop THIS here in case anyone's interested in screenshottery and/or ReShadery. It's like cheating.

insert signature here
Instructor
#349 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:40 PM
...testing this modyourpanties thingie...
Random pics from Reyes County (created by Ouerbacker and @jje1000) - I play it as a Depression era / pre-WW2 neighborhood:

Mr. and Mrs. Cole and Marlene Bannister by the Pier

Dr. Everett Summers, the leading surgeon of the local hospital - capturing him in a noirish mood

Dr. Summers again, stopping for a coffee in the local bakery after driving
Test Subject
#350 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 10:13 PM
Bonehilda is useless, all she does is stare at herself in the mirror or use the pool
Screenshots
Page 14 of 26