Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#351 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 5:49 PM

The twins' birthday party was literally lit..

Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#352 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:16 PM
My sweet sims :lovestruc
Screenshots

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
#353 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 4:22 AM
Some shots from my Titanic story

Field Researcher
#354 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 4:24 PM
Default Extremely random,simple screenshots.
The first one is my main playable sim and in the second one I took a pic at the party with his roommates . :D

Screenshots
Instructor
#355 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 6:55 PM
Random shots from around Praaven:

(Saturday night in da club!)

Keeping it Medieval!

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Field Researcher
#356 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:47 PM
@AngieMFAK77 I am fascinated with how much effort and details you put in your game. :lovestruc
On the other hand it must be laggy as hell.
Instructor
#357 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
@AngieMFAK77 I am fascinated with how much effort and details you put in your game. :lovestruc
On the other hand it must be laggy as hell.

Why thank you! And Haha!!! It's not too bad at the moment, but I did just start a new save as my old world was something like 513 Sim Days old :D

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#358 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:34 PM
Matriarch & daughter of the Gossett family, who I unfortunately have not played much.

Field Researcher
#359 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Thrior : 12th Dec 2017 at 8:05 PM.

"I'm so sorry I cheated on you... except I didn't since you're dead. ... why am I apologizing again?"

This slumber-party was really boring.

Nothing like father and son bonding by burning their vampiric asses in the sun while making snowmen.

Surprise probe attack out of nowhere!

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#360 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:06 PM
@Thrior You should enter some of those into the calendar contest!
Field Researcher
#361 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Thrior You should enter some of those into the calendar contest!

Thanks. Might have to check it out.

Floraflora2 - Forgot to comment earlier. That's so cool! I never have patience to follow a certain theme in the whole neighborhood but it's a joy to see that other people do :D
Test Subject
#362 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 10:06 PM
Default Elf on the Shelf
So I took this picture a while ago, but I figured I'd wait until this time of year to share it. I think the "Elf on the Shelf" is creepy. Like, really creepy. But apparently a lot of parents and kids really love it. So when it happened in my game, I thought that my game was messing with me, but here it is. My Elf on my shelf. Happy Holidays.
Screenshots
#363 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 9:32 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 17th Dec 2017 at 12:15 PM.
I like how she looks :P

Deal with it
Alchemist
#364 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 1:00 AM
The megarich family of Landgraab had, despite critique from thbiste public, decided to purchase the antique toy store. Not a piece of it was left after they had built their supermodern, super-futuristic and super-expensive restaurant ''Le Hamburger Pour Le Future''.

A chic restaurant only for those who understod minimalism and money!

Business went terrible however. Not even the richest sims of Sunset Valley could close their eyes to the fact that the food served wasn't even half as good as the Italian bistro downtown. Finding staff to maintain the restaurant was hard as well since the Landgraab's wasn't keen on paying their employees a decent salary. The restaurant hadn't just become mismanaged, it became a place where youngsters gathered at night to do drugs, party, fight and make love.

It didn't take long before the Landgraabs abandoned the venue (there wasn't anyone in Sunset Valley interested to buy it either) and it became a place of total anarchy. The wild, the uncensored and the raw grows freely here in the town that was once claimed by some to be ''a little too polished and perfect''.

Some citizens of Sunset Valley use it as a place in which their affairs can remain secret

And others use the spot for their criminal needs, since even most of the policemen aren't excited to visit the place

Trainee Moderator
#365 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 2:36 PM
I love short sims in the pool XD

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
#366 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:27 AM
Apparently you can still place a window that's too high for a half gable roof

But not one that clips through it
Field Researcher
#367 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 11:04 PM
This Starlight shores townie literally died on her baby after giving birth to it in the hospital.
Later on that night I received a notification from overwatch that "wandering toddler" was brought back to his home. Guess,It's time to build an orphanage.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#368 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:13 AM
Hello there, I'm a new TS3 player. You may (or may not) know me from the TS2 forums on MTS, or elsewhere on the Internet. Anyways, I bought TS3 on Steam only yesterday and have been learning the ropes. I made a family of five Sims (Yeah... not an easy task) and so far I've been having fun with them. I made identical twins in the game, and they get along quite nicely. I had one of them tell the other a secret, and I thought the outcome was quite beautiful.

That's the best secret ever.
Trainee Moderator
#369 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
This Starlight shores townie literally died on her baby after giving birth to it in the hospital.
Later on that night I received a notification from overwatch that "wandering toddler" was brought back to his home. Guess,It's time to build an orphanage.

Aw, that's too sad! That poor baby must be sad.

Field Researcher
#370 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Aw, that's too sad! That poor baby must be sad.

He'll be good. I never played that family before,except for correcting face features,but I do remember that the dad had family oriented trait,so the little bundled lad will survive.
Lab Assistant
#372 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 9:06 AM

Sunset Valley's military sims realizing that they're the target of two nuclear missiles.

So long, Sunset Valley.
Top Secret Researcher
#373 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 4:20 AM
Why go home to do your homework when you can do it while sitting outside next to the trash can?

Why did she leave my bills on the ground outside during a thunderstorm...? It's gonna get wet!

I'm not sure if bonking on the toilet seat cover with a hammer counts as "tinkering", Jerry.

Brothers and best friends.

Field Researcher
#374 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 8:33 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 14th Jan 2018 at 9:07 AM.
Default Strawberry Acres

Screenshots
Scholar
#375 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:25 PM

Really? Right in front of my salad?
Page 15 of 26