Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:28 AM Last edited by Numenor : 13th Oct 2007 at 6:43 PM.
Default Recolor Templates for DECORATIVE items (except Paintings)
New thread - Post all decorative templates here, only templates, no discussion.

The Photo Studio templates and other templates related to paintings and posters have a thread of their own.

Thanks!
11 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 3:13 AM Last edited by Numenor : 13th Oct 2007 at 6:36 PM.
Colonial Tie-Back Curtains

Here's the template for the Colonial Tie-Back Curtains. You'll notice that the red part of the curtain is more for the cut and design of the curtain then for the coloration. Hope it helps!

Diamond
Screenshots

Diamond Sims
**Will take Re-color request - All my Custom Content may be used in uploaded lots to MTS2 and TSR ONLY!**
~*~
Diamond
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2006 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Numenor : 13th Oct 2007 at 6:40 PM.
Rug by Echo

I was having a hard time fitting my rug textures to the rug base, so i took the time to make up a template.. I looked but i didn't see one anywhere, so i hope no one else made this first or else it was wasted effort. I included the template recolor package so you can see it in game, if you are so inclined (i'm not sure why you would be, but.. yeah). The red edge/sides should really be done in a solid color, as any pattern gets stretched a lot and looks smudgy.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ER_EchoRugTemplate.rar (478.1 KB, 610 downloads)

Well I never claimed to understand what happens after dark
But my fingers catch the sparks at the thought of touching you...
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 9:37 PM Last edited by Numenor : 13th Oct 2007 at 6:38 PM.
Sill Curtains

Just in case its useful heres the template i use for the sill curtains.

There is the PSD image as well in layers if its helpful
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SillCurtainsTemplate.zip (1.14 MB, 343 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 7:14 AM Last edited by ding140674 : 28th Jul 2009 at 5:42 PM. Reason: insert image
Default Towel template
Sorry for the earlier templates.

Here is the updated one & hope to be correct

I realize that you can only have text image at the yellow section.
Must place it as instructed.

regards
ding

Please save this image instead because it will give you the actual measurement. Do not save the image under the screen shot section.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:01 PM Last edited by ding140674 : 28th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM.
Default Towel template for face image
When editing for photo like human faces or real life photo, the above will look weird.

Here the template for real life photo.

Please save this image instead because it will give you the actual measurement. Do not save the image under the screen shot section.
Screenshots