Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 5:45 PM
Default TUTORIAL VIDEO "How to make sims 2 Animations/Poses"
Here you go! its much easy like that! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfk6rN4IUY
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 4:04 PM
I am all these things done properly .... when I get there my box .... but when I click start will not work .. plsss i need help ..
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 1:22 AM
ivica, if your object is not working and you need help with it, you really need to attach it to your question. Otherwise we can't tell what's gone wrong!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:55 PM
Ok...tnxx
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yac7Nb0CWQ

Here you can see ... If you want to be to put in the right box .... so that you see what is wrong ....
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 9:56 AM
That looks like you're playing a nodding animation, but I think that's not what you're after?

- What should the sim be doing?
- What is it doing that is wrong?
- Please attach your .package file so that we can look at it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 1:23 AM
are you sometimes create animation .... if you made that you managed ...???
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 1:26 AM
if anyone can write or that the action site how to make animation ...???? Please excuse me so much bother you .... I thank you in advance ...
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 1:31 AM
If you can not set the box to download and to include in the Sims 2 to see what the problem through simple, if you can tell me what is wrong .... please ... i would give ..!!! !
Site Helper
#10 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:26 AM
ivica55, please stop double and triple posting. Instead, please use the Edit button to add more information to your existing post.

No one can help you until you attach your package to your post. Additional smileys will not affect our ability to help you. Please attach your .package file now.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:18 PM
whether there is a Skype to transfer him .... please give me the address that you switch .. percent will we be inserted at the site all the white pictures .....
Site Helper
#12 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 4:14 PM
Use the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom. Follow the instructions in the section labeled "Manage Attachments". Once your zipped .package file is attached, be sure to "Submit Reply".
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 1:03 PM Last edited by ivica55 : 11th Jan 2011 at 10:14 PM.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 10:02 AM
Default Unable to figure out why i cant get my animation to work
Hi all. i really hope i can get some help on this.
I have been working on this for 2 weeks for hours at a time, i followed the video step by step, i even made sure i exported my animation from milkshap correctly, still nothing,

Here is the problem: when i click on my animation box then click on start, my sim do nothing and the action for the sims just go away????
no error pops up or anything like that, just nothing happens when i click start animation, as if its just a empty hack box,

Sorry i dont have a picture of what happens because as stated nothing happens.

I came across other post with the same issue but nothing have been resolved.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please help and thanks you.

here is my youtube as well,
KGs-Productions

KayBaby
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:45 PM
Help!!!!!
Hey everyone,

I need help.
Whenever i make a sims 2 animation, the picture on the box never shows up!!
I follow the steps correctly but still nothing, what is shown is a dark blue picture and that's it.

Sorry i haven't got a picture, i have been banned but when i get it back, i will take a picture
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#16 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 1:36 PM
kayexrated, I don't know if you still need help with this, but if you do, there can be a number of reasons for your problem. Have you added the correct animation name to the posebox text list? Did you remember to do a Fix TGI on the animation? Does the animation BHAV have a unique instance number? Does the animation BHAV call the correct animation, and does it call it correctly? Are the pie menu functions set up correctly (i.e. is the right BHAV connected to the right string)? Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

If you want to, I can have a look at your posebox if you post it.

simisola, when you say "the picture on the box", what exactly do you mean? That the actual posebox is flashing blue, or that nothing shows up when you click on it - i.e. you don't get a pie menu? Or that you do get a pie menu, but there's no text on it? Yes, a screenshot would definitely be good.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 8:55 PM
Help Me, Please!
Alright, so when I try to open up an AnimBase MS3d file, all that shows up is UTFemaleSkeleton, UTMaleSkeleton, ect. Now, are those Animbase MS3D files, or what? When I clicked on UTFemaleSkeleton, a pretty much headless stick figure appeared. It looks nothing like in the video... Help me, please!
Sincerely,
xDomoGonnaGetYa

[P.S. Excuse my smillies.. Got a bit carried away with 'em.]
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 9:38 PM
Yes i am also have the same problem as everyone else i have all the stuff correct because i did it 3 times and still nothing if i could get some help i would be much obliged. Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 6:20 PM
I have a problem.
I will show that step by step
1. I make new animation pose in Milkshape.
2. I want rotation 180° in my pose so I'm doing it.
3. I'm saving all perfect.
4. I turn SimPE and I doing all from this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXaIuBgE0lk
5. Ending my posebox and turn The sims 2.
6. I'm turning my animation pose and seeing that my sim doesn't rotate, that I wanted :<< My sim does all from animation without rotation.

Can you help me?
I don't know did you already answer because I'm bad in english and I didn't focus on all in this post. But If I get answer for my question I'll try to understand
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#20 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 3:30 PM
Inna, could you post your posebox here? It's hard to tell what the problem might be without seeing the object - it could just as well be a BHAV issue as an animation one.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 10:14 AM
Default Hi
Quote: Originally posted by Akihiro
Here you go! its much easy like that! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfk6rN4IUY
But It Says Its To Private Plss Help Me Make An Pose Box Cuz I Will Make A Cheerleader Pose Box
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 1:27 AM Last edited by KGS : 1st Sep 2013 at 2:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Deric2001
But It Says Its To Private Plss Help Me Make An Pose Box Cuz I Will Make A Cheerleader Pose Box

I don't know if you still need a tutorial but here are links to the two tutorial I've been using.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5C...oJvRlHAIP_LvChE
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KGS
I don't know if you still need a tutorial but here are links to the two tutorial I've been using.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5C...oJvRlHAIP_LvChE

Thank you very much for posting this link.