Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:26 AM
Default Ghost Whisperer :D
[Oh My Goodness! Awww. Can you believe Melinda is pregnant, after trying for so long? I am like uber excited that Jim is back & it's his. He is smexy. Oops! -did i say that?- Tehe. Anyone else just love this show. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt in anything so. I miss the guy that used to help her. Not that odd guy that hears them. Eww :O
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:03 PM
I like Ghost Whisperer. I've only watched a couple of S4 but I've been keeping up to date with what's happening (it's not on TV yet in the UK) and have to say I didn't really get or like the whole Jim-dying-then-being-in-somone-elses-body thing, it's weird. It seemed like they killed him off but then realised that it annoyed a lot of fans so they brought him back in this really obscure way. Maybe it will make more sense to me when I actually see the series.

I know I'll miss Professor Payne he's so funny. He's got a new show I think, that's why he's not in it atm, I hope he comes back. JLH and the guy that plays Eli (dude that hears ghosts) are a couple in real life, bless their cottons.
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:29 PM
I didn't know they were like a couple now.

lol. I spoiled it for you :p
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:50 PM
You didn't spoil it, I knew she was pregnant anyway! I'd read up online to see what happens in S4 and found that out, I also saw a couple of recent interviews with JLH on youtube and she was talking about it.
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:41 PM
what's the link?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 1:10 PM
She was on Ellen Degeneres' show last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq5O...feature=related
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:30 PM
Aww my. that's hilarious