Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 4:37 AM
Default Legendairy Fountain Quest
I am playing with the knight and he is bloodthirsty, so his fatal flaw is to spill the blood of his emenies. Well, he has no enemies, because he is chivalrous, so if appoligizes after he beats someone up and they become best friends. Heck the forest bandit fell in love with him... He gets into alot of scraps and spars, but those are his friends, or become them.

I have no idea what this step of the quest means or how or where to solve it... any help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 4:47 AM
Technically my step in this quest id called "make a blood offering of an enemy"

"sims with the bloodthirsty trait automatically get a looking for a fight debuff at times. Just go to the fountain when they have that debuff. " from Layn at the sims medieval forum at ea says this but ... ?? huh I am being really dense?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/l...6.page#12987957

Has
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:12 AM
thats for a later stadium of the quest, after you give the blood offering.

Don't apologize after the fight, use mean interactions to try and make an enemy.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:19 AM
"Second, the blood offering, pick a random sim, I chose Shady Victoria, and you have to go through the Mean button to argue with them and then an enemy button will come up in the Mean category. After you make them an enemy then you fistfight with them for the blood offering. " ---Faith 12368, the post above Layn's.

So go make an enemy, then fistfight.